Hitachi Window AC — Sale of Defective AC

Alok Baser
We had bought a HITACHI-1 ton window AC from vijay sales, Sion branch on 27th March 2009.

After few weeks of purchase, it started giving some weird noise. We lodged the same complaint to the service centre in Prabhadevi (as told by sion branch, vijay sales) and their engineer visited us and identified that there was some problem with the swing operation and he tried rectifying it by several means. Every time we place this complaint with them, some engineer would come and do something and then that noise would be stopped for hardly a day and again it starts. We have put this complaint several times in last one year but none of their service centre guy is able to rectify this.

We are worried now that possibly there is some defect in this particular piece and same has been told by one of local service centre engineer also. Our AC's warranty would expire by the end of this month and I am struggling hard to get the permanent solution done to this problem before this monthe end. I am trying to contact Vijay sales regarding this but everytime they ask me to contact local service centre. Very poor service, they provide. I am never gonna buy anything from them in future.

Name - ALOK BASER
Contact No- [protected]

Comments

Vijay Sales / Sion Branch - Mumbai — Poor service!

I have lodge the complain regarding the Nokia BL-5C Battery on 17th August 2007, Still yet I have not received. How long should I still wait for the battery it is very risky to carry the mobile. My Battery Identification Number is[protected]N[protected]. Can I get The reply for this or lose hope in buying the nokia product.

regards