Home Loan — Provisional IT Certificate

Rajeev Gupta

please send me
final income tax certificate of 2007-08 and provisional IT certificate fOR 2008-09 of housing loan account number
LBJAI00001247586, on my email address rajeevjpr@yahoo.com

Rajeev Gupta
Complaint comments  17 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

SIR,

HF 251080 KOTAK MAHINDRA LTD, on my email address mahesh678@gmail.com

Mahesh Solanki
please send me
final income tax certificate of April 2008 to January 2009 and provisional IT certificate for feb, march 2009 of housing loan account number LBSRA[protected]
on my email address khilare@gurukul.com and below address and also change my old address my new address as under.
188, Yadogopal peth, F-17, Gurukul residancy, near samarth Hospital, satara city, Tal & Dist Satara Maharashtra 415002
please send me
on my email address khilare_sheetal@rediffmail.com and below address and also change my old address my new address as under.

please send me
final income tax certificate of 2008-09 and provisional IT certificate fOR 2009-10 of housing loan account number
LBSHR[protected], on my email address meetasabe29@gmail.com

Mahadev Govind Asabe.
(Parijaat Niwas, Jagadamba Nagar,
Takali Road, Pandharpur.
Dist-Solapur.)
Provisional IT Certificate

Provisional IT certificate fOR 2009-10 of housing loan account number
LBMUMI[protected], on my email address pinky.jagle@gmail.com

Mrs. Ashalata Ashok Jagle.
(Ghodwinde nagar, Ghodwinde Appt.
At. Post.: Vasind, Tal: Shahapur,
Dist-Thane.)
Please send me provisional certificate for[protected] housing loan account number LBNAS[protected] on my e mail address sandip.dongre@adityabirla.com

Thanking You

Sandeep Bhau Dongre
Thane

please send me
final income tax certificate of 2010-11 and provisional IT certificate for 2010-11 of housing loan account number
LBMUM[protected], on this email address sunil.kambar@lanxess.com

Thanking you,
Mr. Kamalakar M Malvankar
The Mananger,
Please send me
final income tax certificate of 2009-10 of housing loan account number LBMUM[protected]
on my email address jalwa9399@gmail.com

Tribhuvan R. Tiwari
Phone No.[protected]
The Mananger,
Please send me
final income tax certificate of 2010-11 of housing loan account number LBALG[protected]
on my email address r.aundhakar@gmail.com OR r.aundhakar@rediffmail.com

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh Baburao Aundhakar
i have not yet received the statement of payment made as principle and interest against my two home loans the Numbers being LBDEL[protected] and LBDL[protected], therefore i request you to make it convenient to issue.
Please issue me Provisional Statement for Claiming deduction regarding Home Loan.Home Loan No:-LBDEL[protected] and LBDEL[protected] on my Email.

Calistus Pradeep Gomes
Ph No:-[protected]
gomes.calistus@gmail.com
The Manager,
ICICI Bank Ltd.
Please send me provisional income tax certificate of 2012-13 of housing loan account number LBNOD[protected] on my email address akqasim.edu@nic.in

ABDUL KAREEM QASIM
A-127/102 SHALIMAR GARDEN EXTEN.2, SAHIBABAD
UTTAR PRADESH, GHAZIABAD-201001
Mob. No.[protected]
provisional IT certificate for the year 2014-15 of housing loan account number
LBHYD[protected], on my email address muddanasarath@yahoo.com for submit to my office

Muddana Sarath Babu

Muddana Sarath Babu
provisional IT certificate for the year 2014-15 of housing loan account number
LBAMI[protected], on my email rajaisad@gmail.com for submit to my office
Rajendra Ramraoji Isad
The Manager,
ICICI Bank Ltd.
Please send me provisional income tax certificate of 2016-17 of housing loan account number LBmum[protected] on my email address mangesh_naik@yahoo.com

MANGESH SADANDAND NIAK.