Home Loan

Home Loan Complaints & Reviews

My homeloan with HDFC Ltd was going on. I intended to make part prepayment and requested on email to share their bank account...

Aspire home finance — i am complaint about home loan subsidy
Dear sir/ madem

I have loan from aspire home loan finance ltd from sagar branch. Not any confirmation about pradhan mantri awas yojana subsidy after two year. So kindly informe me for this subsidy progress or any related to procedure not full-fill and take a proper action.

I will wait for your respones as soon as & please kindly informe me about this process.

Yours faithfully
Pradeep kumar vishwakarma

Please provide as much information as possible
Dear Pradeep, as per your discussion with our official, your query has been addressed. Do let us know if you require any further assistance.

Hi i have applied the home loan before that i given all the land related documents and they are reviewed and confirmed can be offer a home loan, then i signed application and login into the loan request, after five days received the loan sanction confirmation message and processing fee was deducted from my account. Then agent informed subsequent next three days legally verification will get over. After one week called the agent
    What is the status, he informed that still now received sanction letter. As on date one month over (32 days over) am not received any sanction letter and i informed to agent to stop the processing activity and return the document/service charge but there is no response up-to now.
    Application id:7665603

Hi friends, i can provide you home loans and plot loans all over kerala. Financial category is not an issue, without it, cash salary can be considered, we can do home loans under prime minister's jan awas yojana in categorised areas. Access width to property should be min 1meter. I am representing a reputed financial institution under rbi and nhb. We can do take over at interesting rates... No preclosure penalities.
      Contact

Nb: kerala only

I have applied for a home loan in Axis bank, branch sanpada loan office near lokmat and Santosh nikam and his boss Amit they both are coordinators. After sanctioned process I applied for disbursement process. From last 20-25 days my file is in disbursement process only. After every 2-3 days both the coordinators used to call me and ask for new document for submission. Usually this is hardly 3-4 days procedure but they have taken my lot of time where i am paying interest for each n every day for that particular amount. Today i asked mr amit about status of my disbursement but he started using abusing, non polite language as he lost my one of document and I was asking question to him regarding this. thats what we are expecting from ur coordinator?This is my worst deci to apply for home loan in axis bank. Financially I am paying 13% interest on my disbursement amount as per goverment yojana and axis bank wont be reimburse that amount.

I request you if it is not possible to disburse my amount dd then please close this file and give me my all money which i hve paid for this process...
        Aug 6, 2021
        Hi Akash,

We're sorry you had this experience and we want to make this right. Please share your concerns with us at http://bit.ly/2dZ5X0W and our executive will get back to you.

Axis Bank

Dear sir/madam, My husband Kundal Singh Thapa had taken a home loan from ICICI bank having loan account nos. LBFDB[protected] & LBFDB[protected]. Unfortunately he passed away on 3rd October 2014 Request you to please let me know the details of the insurance done with ICICI Lombard and how could I get the claim against this loan. Regards, Dear Sir/Madam, Please find enclosed courier receipt kindly tell whether you have received document or not if yes please do the needful. Thanks & Regards Devki Devi ----- Forwarded by Devki Devi/IN/TLS/PwC on[protected]:28 AM ----- From: Devki Devi/IN/TLS/PwC To: [protected]@icicilombard.com Cc: harit.[protected]@icicilombard.com Date: [protected]:22 AM Subject: GEN[protected]_LOR LETTER Dear Sir/Madam, As desired I have courier all the document. Please find scan copy of all doucment for your reference. Kindly do the needful ASAP. Thanks & Regards Devki Devi [protected]
          Aug 6, 2021
          Hi Devki

We have made a note of your concern. Please allow some time for us to look into it.

ICICI Lombard

Dear Sir/ Mam

This is to inform you that my Name is sandeep shah,Father Name is Mr. Kuber narain, My address is 57 GF Neelam Vihar , Kaushambi, Ghaziabad.My Date of Birth is 06/02/1981, My Pan Card No is:-AZGPS0943R and my CIBIL control no is[protected] and my CIBIL Member id is HF63161108 , there are some wrong information is in my CIBIL report. there is one home loan is showing in my CIBIL report. Loan Account no is[protected] is not belongs to me , that loan is belong to same sandeep kumar shah who belongs to west bangle. and this loan is with state bank of india. i speak to the branch manager his mobie no is [protected] Name sudhakaran. he confirm me that this is some other person. kindly remove the detail in my CIBIL as i applied for home loan and only for this i am facing problem. kindly do the needful. other wise i am going to case the file against CIBIL and State Bank of india for the same. kindly reply me on same because i already pay the booking amount and only for this reason my loan not get approved.Please get it done with in day. awaiting for kind reply.

Home Loan — Incorrect information at CIBIL

I approached ICICI bank for Home loan. While checking information at CIBIL, it has been observed that there is outstanding loan of Rs 75000 approx which is taken during 2003 appearing erroneously. My control no is 40148323. I do not have details of such outstanding loan. During the year 2003 I had taken HDFC bank Personal loan which i have already closed and confirmed with HDFC bank that there is no such outstanding.
            Request you to let me know the details of outstanding loan of Rs 75000 approx.

Myself santosh kumar having PAN no.-AKSPK5207F, I am working in samtel
            color Ltd for last 12 years, Recently I applied for Home Loan from AXIS
            bank, All verification has been completed, except a discrepancy related
            to PAN no. which is very surprising to me, Details are as given below:

When bank is entering my PAN no.AKSPK5207F except my details one more
            detail is coming that is :

Name: Satish Kumar Tr.

anDOB:- 06.01.1973
            Add:- A3 Padmita Vasudhara Project, TPK road, Madurai(08/03/07)
            Home Loan sanctioned:- 24, 55, 150 Rs.(3/11/04)
            & 22, 80, 285 (12/04/07)
            Control No[protected]

As I allready mentioned that aforesaid details are not mine. and I am very
            surprised that, WHEN PAN NO-AKSPK5207F is issued to Santosh Kumar, then
            how can it show detail of some one else.

I am in a big trouble, as in this case I will not be sactioned home loan
            and will loose appx Rs.500, 000, which I have given to selling Party as the
            token money .

Pls do the need full, or reply me with concerned person's contact no.
            where my problem can be resolved

regards
            Santosh Kumar, DOB-03/01/1973
            S/0 sidh gopal
            PAN-AKSPK5207F
            Mob- [protected]

fultron — i am applied for loan but CIBIL report is rong..

i am Ramesh Kumar date of birth is[protected] and my pan no. ADAPK7657C, i am never take loan any bank but my CIBIL report is show 140000/- sanctioned on Business Loan - Priority Sector Agriculture an over due 165145/- my CIBIL is report is rong pls confirm the CIBIL report

Housing Loan — cibil report

If i want to check my CIBIL consumer credit information, how n what is the procedure to check the same.

i have applied for loan. i have no outstanding loan amount. if i want to check my cibil report, from which website i can get this report.

Home Loan — wrong CIBIL report

Hi, my name is Amit i started my career in 2006 and had my PAn and bank accounts post that only. however now when i ve applied for a home loan HDFC is saying i took a loan in 2004 which is wrong as i was studding that time.
            Please help.
            Amit [protected]
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib.

Dear Sanjay D,

You can purchase your CIBIL Report and CIBIL TransUnion Score on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib.

Dear Milind Surve,

Once you have raised the dispute CIBIL’s Dispute Resolution Team will analyze and route the dispute to the respective Credit institutions for confirmation. Please remember that CIBIL cannot modify any information in the database without confirmation from the relevant Credit Institutions.

CIBIL Consumer Services
            we have paid all dues in our account and no over due in our account, but you not update in cibil,
            please update our cibil account. Our loan account no. [protected]
            we are facing problem in another bank

thanking you
            dinesh kumar sharma
            96, r g nager road
            hindmotor-712233
            mobile no. [protected]

My name is Prashant Mukund Khairnar, My HFL Loan A/c No.[protected] In Nashik Road Division.
              My EMI Rs. 16388.00 Dated 15th Of every month.
              But due to our office record problem in my account name, my ECS will not be cleared in my bank account. Due to this my EMI is failed and i have to pay fine each month for bank and LIC. I have already paid fine for two months. I have cleared all the documents from my side to the LIC and Bank.
              Please SIr/Madam i request you clear that problem as early as possible. I waiting for your reply.
              Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,
              Prashant Mukund Khairnar.
              Loan A/c No.[protected]
              My Cell No. [protected].
              Aug 13, 2020

sir, I applied to housing loan to DHFL, through one of its representative Mr. Umesh
                alongwith the proceesing fee of Rs.5618/- that has debited to my account on 21.08.2012 but neither the appliaction fate is informed nor any attention is being paid inspite of regular contact to its office at Vaishali[ghbd] and on contacting to Mr. umesh on his number [protected] no statisfactory reply is given to me , and due to thier silent
                stand, I have been deprived off the flat for which I wanted to avail the housing loan and the builder has deducted Rs.50000/- out of the fund paid to them for the bopoking as well as cancelllation of the flat which I booked , to which i intended to have the shelter of my own, and paid/paying rent for the hope of own flat through housing loan,If it was there about the non-consideration of loan, they could have informed me timely[even not yet replied]so that I could approach the other available source of housing loan.What to talk of housing loan they still have my m hard earned money of Rs.5618/- since long and no reply/action is being done on the subject.
                Thanking You,

Rambhai Ravaliya's response
                After sanctioned loan
                Feb 06, 2017
                Rambhai Ravaliya's response
                Pls send to complaint mail id I have to mail in further detail
                I facing issues 3 time change the pf so pls suggest how I can understand your loan process

Further discuss pls call me [protected]

Rambhai Ravaliya

I have also same complaint for GIC HFL towards my account No. G09522. They are taking too much of time to update the Revised interest rates as per the guidelines by RBI as well to whom they were under listed institutions( National Housing Finance Ltd ) and not giving credit for Interest subsidies amount for last two Years(201011 &[protected]. Their system shows these amount on my Loan account data,but not fully adjusted either on the interest part nor on the Principal due as on date. Don't know what these personalities are monitoring like GICHFLtd's. I've too placed request over the Regional office here, awaiting for their solution in this regards.

S.Manivannan
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Abhisek kapoor application no. 01263752 . I have not received section letter last 20 days from pitam pura branch.