HTC Mobile Phone — service problem

poonam pal
my phone modle htc is not working properly for the past one week .

Comments

Max 122 Mobile — Mobile Keypad not working

I have purchased a Maxx MX122 mobile . It starts problems after 4-5 months of purchasing. BUT I HAVE PROBLEM ON THAT MOBILE .I DONT KNOW WHERE THE SERVICE CENTER IS LOCATED....SO KINDLY SEND ME THAT ADDRESS LG CITY SERVICE CENTER Dhansar chowk opp tiles show room dhanbad HAVE 2 MORE MOBILES THAT ALSO IN PROBLEM................MX122 MY CONTACT NUMBER IS [protected]...PLS CALL ME AND SAY THE ADRESS OR OTHERWISE SEND ME THE ADDRESS...PLS PLS PLS PLS
I M NOT SATISFIED YOUR MAX122 MOBILE SERVICE

I am not able to hear the call.When its turn on the speaker its working fine.But its not working normally.Plz help me

HTC P4350 — cheating

I am totally disheartened by your services in vashi, new Bombay, Maharashtra, India.
my mobile htc p4350 had been taken for up gradation and new battery on 06/10/2010, voucher number- M2S[protected].
my existing operating system was windows 6, the center never upgraded it to 6.1 and charged me rs 441 for the same;
secondly- the battery too nearly one and half month to arrive so i received my phone on 24/11/2010.
this is cheating and i need a compensation for it. please reply me with a valid answer; the answer what the service center gave was- the up gradation was not done because the mobile did not accept it then why did they not inform me and they told me that they again put the 6 version in my mobile and all errors must be gone- i know there is a reset button on my phone which brings back the settings to factory settings so then why did they charge me and now who will be paying for the delay?
I have purchased htc3400i 1-year back. Now it is not taking the sim & also not showing the network, rest all fuctions are ok.Where do I get autorised service center in Nasik, Maharastra
I lost my HTC touch flow handset on 09 Jan-11 IMEI Number[protected]

having Idea sim card.

Pl. trace the handset.

R.A.Wagh ( [protected]) -E-mail - Rajendra.[protected]@tataficosa.com
hi dis is mansoor shaikh from nasik ...i bought ma cell htc hd 2 frm u.k. bt wen i unlocked dt phone in nasik ...the phone was nt responding at all. n it went dead..so can u juz help me with dis thing bcos i m eager 2 use it...pls do call on ma number [protected].pls help me out ...thanks...
I am facing simillar problem where I have visited to various shops but the battery is not getting available anywhere.

HTC Touch Diamond — Battery issue, Panel issue

I am not getting battery as well as panel of cell. Cell is getting hang after few min if I talk to more than 15-20 min.

Pl. help what to do
i have purchased htc 8900 if i put sim card it is showing insert sim card and i went to htc service centre but they are saying they cant do

please tell me what to do
i am from bangalore
khan [protected]

HTC Snap — Repairs

I bought my phone 12 July 2010.
The repair process whent as follows....-
1. The "mouse" function were out of order and went in for repairs on 09/10/2010. I received it back on 28/10/2010.
2. The microphone were out of order and went in for repairs on 30/01/2011. I received it back Yesterday 22/01/2011.
3. I used the phone today and while I was busy typing a sms the "mouse" did not whant to work AGAIN!

The phone still has 17 months warrenty left!!!!!! You should realy prepair yourself for a repair every second month! - This is pathetic!

Repairs is clearly NOT working! Please consider one of the following options, - Replace the phone with another phone (not a SNAP) or END my contract and we call it quits?!

Please contact me.

HTC Wildfire Mobile — phone outside electric socket

dear sir
i req chang my phone. this phone bady electrical tester showing . me & my child shock this htc wildfire phone.compny responce is very poor i m a regulear coustmer htc brand. my phone dtl IMEI no [protected] & s/n HTOB4PY05268. aaplogo ko mujhe phone kar k bolna padega. mai aaj sat ko phone kar k bol raha hu .ye hazarded phone hamare ghar se le kar aaplog jaye? Aaplog mujhe conjumar cort me jane ke liye majbur kar rahe ho.

dear sir
i req chang my phone. this phone bady electrical tester showing . me & my child shock this htc wildfire phone.your responce is very poor i m a regulear coustmer htc brand. my phone dtl IMEI no [protected] & s/n HTOB4PY05268. aaplogo ko mujhe phone kar k bolna padega. mai aaj sat ko phone kar k bol raha hu .ye hazarded phone hamare ghar se le kar aaplog jaye? Aaplog mujhe conjumar cort me jane ke liye majbur kar rahe ho.

HTC Viva T2223 — lost mobile

Dear sir/Madam

This is verry unfortunate on sunday night 2010 i lost my Mobile of HTC make, model HTC viva T2223 bearing IMEI no.[protected] - I need your help in tracing it so I request you to do the followg.

pl. capture all the details of that SIM, if some one try using my
phone of IMEI no.-[protected] with another SIM.

I
Thanks & Regards

Raj kumar
alt. mob.-[protected]
i want change my languge italian-english htc diamond touch. please give me sistem
the battery bakup is very low
Hai i m Sebastian John I got a HTC sensation last two weeks becous its battery bakup is very low, so could u pls send me the solution for this complaint

HTC Smartf3188 — Cheating

i have htc smart f3188 model , If my smart phone switch off ,its never on , again i am go to service center and replace software than working normal in few days....
But this this is not first time... i am already 4 times update and replace the software...and this smart phone never release the new software's...still i never get proper solution from htc,
And my smart phone have warranty no use.... i am cheated from htc......,

I had purchased HTC touch 18months back. Since last month, i found battery drainage happening very soon. With 100% of battery charged, battery lasts for 8 hrs with minimum incoming calls. Need to charge twice during the day. Need solution on SOS basis, as i am frequent traveller. Finding difficult to manage the mobile recharge intermittently

E-99, 1st Floor, Lajpat Nagar -II, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024