HTC India

HTC America, Inc., 13920 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98005

APAC
HTC Corporation, 23 Xinghua Road, Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan

EU
HTC Europe Co. Ltd., Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1YP, U.K.

Load

Thu 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

HTC India related photos (585)

HTC India Complaints & Reviews

Jan 10, 2021
Istanbul, Turkey
I have applied for replace of the product HTC desire touch screen purchased but it is not working 28452. Today i have sent the product back. Because i was out of station officially after sending the product by courier which cost Rs.150 courier charge im getting mail from u as ur request has been declined. Pls reconsider and give replacement for the product purchased.. as some other material.. i will purchase from maxbhi

[Jan 10, 2021] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 21, 2020
    Jaipur, Rajasthan
    I have purchase of mobile handsets dated 10/06/20 but after some days we have a facing charging problem.
    Please resolved it as soon as possible

Buddhi prakash
    Ph - [protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 21, 2020
    HTC Wildfire X ( Blue, 128 GB ) XI5UGT2 HSN : 85171290 357313100182191

[Jul 21, 2020] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 14, 2020
      Acton, United Kingdom
      Dear sir this gemini channel is giving mental torture by retelecasting serials
      It is leading to suscide thought's...

Apr 28, 2020
      London, United Kingdom
      Please issue Allavuddin Adbuta deep am, Bandham serials. Could you please provide the Reason behind not Issuing those serials.
      reason for not issuing allauddin, bandham serials

Oct 5, 2019
        Madurai, Tamil Nadu
        Dear sir/madam,

I brought htc mobile wildfire x 26th of august'19.
        From day 1 am getting hanging problem...
        Sep 17, 2019
        Palghat, Kerala
        Bought a new htc wildfire x mobile from flipkart on 3rd september. It was going good for the initial few days....
        Apr 10, 2019
        York, United Kingdom
        I have submit my phone on 5th March 2019 at HTC service center Noida sector 18 for replacement of the battery and microphone...
        Apr 7, 2019
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        I used my hc ph since 3 yrs
        I replaced its touch nd display asbit was broken
        I got new problem after fixing...
        Nov 27, 2018
        Delhi, Delhi
        I bought htc desire 12 on 18 th october 2018. It stopped working on 01st november 2018. It was submitted in service centre...
        F
        Nov 11, 2018
        Proddatur, Andhra Pradesh
        Dear sir/mam,

I have an issue with my phone back camera as it was not working properly, so i visited htc service...

Oct 27, 2018
        Pathardi, Maharashtra
        Mobile htc-828d-4g, job no. [protected], set serial no. Odu [protected],
        This mobile has given for minor repairing before 45 day, but not revived till date, where as it was asked from your authorize dealer that it will be received you with in 10 to 15 days, but not revived after various calls & visit to authorize dealer.
        Look the matter and inform & resolve it immediately. Kindly take it seriously it is most urgent.

Mb. No. [protected] & [protected]
        E. Mail. [protected]@gmail.com
        mobile not repaired after more than 45 days

[Oct 27, 2018] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Black cover htc desire 816g blue colour stolen by some [censored]

Oct 25, 2018
          Banposh, Odisha
          I bought this phone for 18k in december 2016 and found this useless to me. I has lot of problems. I visted 5 times to service centre and still all problem persists. Every one or 2 month i have to factory reset this phone so everytime i have to carry pen drive to backup my phone data. Sometimes it switches off automatically while using even while talking, and regulary while caputring video. Even with 3 gb ram this phone lags. Camera autofous never works and sevice center told me that camera is damaged and asks for 5k to replace it. It heats a lot. Too plobems in this creepy phone. Now i will never buy htc phone and i will prevent my family members and friend circle from buying htc product since htc sells useless products.

[Oct 25, 2018] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Amit1179 Oct 25, 2018 Touch also not works when i plug in my sound system audio jack in this phone.

Oct 12, 2018
            Kolkata, West Bengal
            I bought a htc 10 evo from amazon on 1st january, 2018. Phone started charging problem and little problem in display from end of july and so after contacting their customer support i submitted handset at their kolkata, bidhannagar service center qdigi services ltd. On 10th august. Since then every time i contacted the service center, they says parts not available. I contacted their customer service thrice and they replied that -"soon your problem will be solved" but that "soon" didn't came yet and more than two months passed.

[Oct 12, 2018] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by susantasadhu Oct 12, 2018 I bought a HTC 10 EVO from Amazon on 1st January, 2018. Phone started charging problem and little problem in display from end of July and so after contacting their customer support I submitted handset at their Kolkata, Bidhannagar service center QDIGI SERVICES LTD. ON 10th August. Since then every time I contacted the service center, they says parts not available. I contacted their customer service thrice and they replied that -"SOON YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED" but that "SOON" didn't came yet and more than two months passed. I tried to track my phone status online but it shows that the ticket number is invalid. Ticket No- WF[protected], Serial no- HT6CF1400337.

V
              Oct 7, 2018
              Dibrugarh, Assam
              I have deposited my htc mobile phone to the then existing customer care at bhagalpur, now its more than a year, i have not...

R
              Sep 9, 2018
              Gurgaon, Haryana
              Greeting of the day!
              Subject - i buy my phone htc desire 820s dual sim d820ts (Tangerine
              White) before 5 month ago[protected] on this date. Now that's phone
              Create the charging problem. Phone not charged by using htc charger.
              Now i submit my phone to htc service center in gurgaon on date
              [protected]. But i am not found solution of my problem regarding to
              Charging. Htc service centre people say that the parts of this mobile
              Not available and not come the parts from htc service. Htc service
              Stopped that mobile. And now that's mobile not repaired by htc team.
              I fell not well regarding to my phone. So you are requested that
              Solve my problem with in 3 days

[Sep 09, 2018] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                Sep 5, 2018
                Bengaluru, Karnataka
                On 01.09.2018 I'd ordered for a new HTC One X9, battery for which the full payment was made through the Federal Bank within 30 minutes of the conversation. Later on Monday, I called for about 7 times on the number which has displayed on the website as well as the one who gave the account details for the ready payment. He not only picked the phone but several times he had purposefully disconnected the call and the 8th time the call was diverted to some number which was told to be the landline number of the service center.
                Is that the right way to respond to a customer who had trusted the service center and made the full payment as soon as possible for ordering the new part.
                On 03.09.2018 the product was not delivered as well as changed as they mentioned that wrong product was delivered if he had picked up the phone and heard what I had to say I wouldn't have wasted the time spend for that journey.
                On 04.09.2018 I got a call around 3 pm intimating that the product has been reached.
                On 05.09.2018 when I reached they had changed the battery with the new one, but they had failed to provide me the bill. Some lame excuses were told and finally concluded that they will mail me.
                Not at all satisfied with the customer relationship and how they communicate and behave with the customer.

I will rank with 1.5/5 for this Customer Service Centre. Not only the landline number and the address of the location provided are entirely different. Even though they are using a new landline as well as the new location for the past two months they had failed to update those details in the official HTC website till now.
                Please note to include the contact numbers of those persons who are responsible and liable for registering complaints.

The customer service center is Qubefix, Kadappakkada, Kollam.
                An amount of 2400 was paid for HTC One X9 battery, even though they told 3 months to guarantee they didn't provide me with a guarantee card, bill or anything that mentions about the cash payment and guarantee only a service job sheet was provided.
                bad attitude and customer relationship
                bad attitude and customer relationship

[Sep 06, 2018] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Htc 820 dual sim has motherboard problem, now they are charging 10000 for motherboard replacement, company is bad and they should recall their defective motherboards from htc mobiles, their sim slot stop working and they heat up like oven

F
                  Jul 11, 2018
                  Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  I had bought HTC 828 phone on Nov 2017, on 1st June 2018 there was problem with my Display so i had handed over to the Sevice centre which is in Malad Mumbai with the name of Arpit Malik they had delayed so much that i received the handset on 25th June 2018 but there was another new issue arised that MIC is not working and Phone is getting switched OFF like if i charge now 50% within 5 Minutes it will come down to 1%.
                  Please help me with the New handset are do repair My Handset Properly
                  This is so annoying

[Jul 11, 2018] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Mayene battery order dithi ultadanga service center maye... 1 month 19th days ho gaya but mujhe abhi thak battery nehi mila... O log bola ki 10 din maye mill jayega but abhi tak nehi mila... So please solved my problem... Yours service is very bad... Next time I can't buy htc handset...
                  Payel Gupta's reply, Oct 5, 2018
                  I am very upset for your service... I already uploaded my complain... Please solved my problem...

Jun 16, 2018
                    Mangalore, Karnataka
                    Dear sir/madam,

My self sharth naik i have purchased my htc mobile from flipkart online shopping & now my...

J
                    Jun 7, 2018
                    Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
                    Dear sir
                    I am jeeban kumar dwibedy a htc user. Last some days my htc handset was not able to start. So i am facing many problems. Then i today i gone to your service centre which is htc authorized service center no. 359 1st floor rupali square, sahid nagar, bhubaneswar, odisha. Your executive boy which name amit kumar told me about to advance deposit money (₹175/-) for checking only. That's don't know what's your provision. But i told him to give me the same gst bill. He told me couldn't create the same. If you create the same gst bill then after repairing the phone will not have the total bill told your executive. I requesting you please sir tell me i what to do.

[Jun 07, 2018] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jun 5, 2018
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      I bought an htc desire 10 (Pro) online dated on 05/11/2017 from amazon. Last month, i visited your one of the authorized service...