HTC India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 3, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to HTC India

Having problems with HTC India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HTC India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HTC India

Delhi

HTC India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 266 3566

HTC India reviews & complaints(2266)

Father name-- Mr. Yogendra kumar
Class-- B. Sc 2nd year
College--- shri siddhi vinayak institude of Management (bareilly)
College code---- 163
Roll no[protected]
I had scored 28 marks out of 150 in Chemistry subject
I failed by giving 28 Mark's in my result. My exam had gone very well, and i m sure that will getting good Mark's in Chemistry subject,
Sir
...

You are not telecasting some movies in your channel like Indra, Buisiness man etc. so please take this complaint and take an action about this, thankyou.
HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for replace of the product HTC desire touch screen purchased but it is not working 28452. Today i have sent the product back. Because i was out of station officially after sending the product by courier which cost Rs.150 courier charge im getting mail from u as ur request has been declined. Pls reconsider and give replacement for the product purchased.. as some other material.. i will purchase from maxbhi
    HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase of mobile handsets dated 10/06/20 but after some days we have a facing charging problem.
      Please resolved it as soon as possible

Buddhi prakash
      Ph - [protected]
      Jul 21, 2020
      HTC Wildfire X ( Blue, 128 GB ) XI5UGT2 HSN : 85171290 357313100182191
      HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir this gemini channel is giving mental torture by retelecasting serials
        It is leading to suscide thought's in many of our friends head please please make it to stop retelecasting these irritating serials please...

Please issue Allavuddin Adbuta deep am, Bandham serials. Could you please provide the Reason behind not Issuing those serials.

HTC India — htc wildfire x overheating problem

Dear sir/madam,

I brought htc mobile wildfire x 26th of august'19.
          From day 1 am getting hanging problem and over heating mobile. I register repair service 21st sept'19. Handset sent through fedex courier tracking no.[protected].
          Still np response from receiver.

Kindly check and confirm
          [protected]....
          Bought a new htc wildfire x mobile from flipkart on 3rd september. It was going good for the initial few days. Then it started showing complaints. Few blurred lines was on the left side of the screen from top to bottom. When it was switched off and started again it was fine. This went for few days and never expected such a performance from htc as i never underwent a single problem with my earlier htc one a9.
          I registered...
          I have submit my phone on 5th March 2019 at HTC service center Noida sector 18 for replacement of the battery and microphone in HTC 626 and today its 10th April and till now its not resolved whenever I call to service center they simple answered that part is not available it is almost 45 days and I am still suffering also if I wish to return my phone the they are asking some penalty charge like 177 rs which dos not make any sense if they...
          I used my hc ph since 3 yrs
          I replaced its touch nd display asbit was broken
          I got new problem after fixing display and i am unable to get switch camera option on my phone
          Back camera option is not available
          And i only take selfies
          I submitted ph tor repairing but result is zero
          Not able to get back camera option
          Plz help ke as soon as possible...
          I bought htc desire 12 on 18 th october 2018. It stopped working on 01st november 2018. It was submitted in service centre on 06 th november 2018. Even after 20 days i have not got the phone repaired. Nor i have been provided with the new replacement unit. Very very bad experience the this company. I think no one should think of buying htc product....
          Dear sir/mam,

I have an issue with my phone back camera as it was not working properly, so i visited htc service center of noida sec-2 where i was asked to submit a phone for 15 days in order to replace with new camera.

Kindly confirm is it necessary to submit phone for 15 days? Can't this be done within a day or without submitting a phone for 15 days?...

Mobile htc-828d-4g, job no. [protected], set serial no. Odu [protected],
          This mobile has given for minor repairing before 45 day, but not revived till date, where as it was asked from your authorize dealer that it will be received you with in 10 to 15 days, but not revived after various calls & visit to authorize dealer.
          Look the matter and inform & resolve it immediately. Kindly take it seriously it is most urgent.

Mb. No. [protected] & [protected]
          E. Mail. [protected]@gmail.com
          Black cover htc desire 816g blue colour stolen by some [censored]

I bought this phone for 18k in december 2016 and found this useless to me. I has lot of problems. I visted 5 times to service centre and still all problem persists. Every one or 2 month i have to factory reset this phone so everytime i have to carry pen drive to backup my phone data. Sometimes it switches off automatically while using even while talking, and regulary while caputring video. Even with 3 gb ram this phone lags. Camera autofous never works and sevice center told me that camera is damaged and asks for 5k to replace it. It heats a lot. Too plobems in this creepy phone. Now i will never buy htc phone and i will prevent my family members and friend circle from buying htc product since htc sells useless products.
            Oct 25, 2018
            Updated by Amit1179
            Touch also not works when i plug in my sound system audio jack in this phone.

I bought a htc 10 evo from amazon on 1st january, 2018. Phone started charging problem and little problem in display from end of july and so after contacting their customer support i submitted handset at their kolkata, bidhannagar service center qdigi services ltd. On 10th august. Since then every time i contacted the service center, they says parts not available. I contacted their customer service thrice and they replied that -"soon your problem will be solved" but that "soon" didn't came yet and more than two months passed.
              Oct 12, 2018
              Updated by susantasadhu
              I bought a HTC 10 EVO from Amazon on 1st January, 2018. Phone started charging problem and little problem in display from end of July and so after contacting their customer support I submitted handset at their Kolkata, Bidhannagar service center QDIGI SERVICES LTD. ON 10th August. Since then every time I contacted the service center, they says parts not available. I contacted their customer service thrice and they replied that -"SOON YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED" but that "SOON" didn't came yet and more than two months passed. I tried to track my phone status online but it shows that the ticket number is invalid. Ticket No- WF[protected], Serial no- HT6CF1400337.

I have deposited my htc mobile phone to the then existing customer care at bhagalpur, now its more than a year, i have not received my mobile back nor any positive response from customer care.
                It’s like htc is above law n indian constitution n they don’t care about anyone’s sentiment.
                It proves that a common man has no say in india.

Stop fooling people.

Vishnu kishore tiwari
                Bhagalpur,...

Greeting of the day!
                Subject - i buy my phone htc desire 820s dual sim d820ts (Tangerine
                White) before 5 month ago[protected] on this date. Now that's phone
                Create the charging problem. Phone not charged by using htc charger.
                Now i submit my phone to htc service center in gurgaon on date
                [protected]. But i am not found solution of my problem regarding to
                Charging. Htc service centre people say that the parts of this mobile
                Not available and not come the parts from htc service. Htc service
                Stopped that mobile. And now that's mobile not repaired by htc team.
                I fell not well regarding to my phone. So you are requested that
                Solve my problem with in 3 days
                HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 01.09.2018 I'd ordered for a new HTC One X9, battery for which the full payment was made through the Federal Bank within 30 minutes of the conversation. Later on Monday, I called for about 7 times on the number which has displayed on the website as well as the one who gave the account details for the ready payment. He not only picked the phone but several times he had purposefully disconnected the call and the 8th time the call was diverted to some number which was told to be the landline number of the service center.
                  Is that the right way to respond to a customer who had trusted the service center and made the full payment as soon as possible for ordering the new part.
                  On 03.09.2018 the product was not delivered as well as changed as they mentioned that wrong product was delivered if he had picked up the phone and heard what I had to say I wouldn't have wasted the time spend for that journey.
                  On 04.09.2018 I got a call around 3 pm intimating that the product has been reached.
                  On 05.09.2018 when I reached they had changed the battery with the new one, but they had failed to provide me the bill. Some lame excuses were told and finally concluded that they will mail me.
                  Not at all satisfied with the customer relationship and how they communicate and behave with the customer.

I will rank with 1.5/5 for this Customer Service Centre. Not only the landline number and the address of the location provided are entirely different. Even though they are using a new landline as well as the new location for the past two months they had failed to update those details in the official HTC website till now.
                  Please note to include the contact numbers of those persons who are responsible and liable for registering complaints.

The customer service center is Qubefix, Kadappakkada, Kollam.
                  An amount of 2400 was paid for HTC One X9 battery, even though they told 3 months to guarantee they didn't provide me with a guarantee card, bill or anything that mentions about the cash payment and guarantee only a service job sheet was provided.
                  HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Htc 820 dual sim has motherboard problem, now they are charging 10000 for motherboard replacement, company is bad and they should recall their defective motherboards from htc mobiles, their sim slot stop working and they heat up like oven

I had bought HTC 828 phone on Nov 2017, on 1st June 2018 there was problem with my Display so i had handed over to the Sevice centre which is in Malad Mumbai with the name of Arpit Malik they had delayed so much that i received the handset on 25th June 2018 but there was another new issue arised that MIC is not working and Phone is getting switched OFF like if i charge now 50% within 5 Minutes it will come down to 1%.
                    Please help me with the New handset are do repair My Handset Properly
                    This is so annoying
                    HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Mayene battery order dithi ultadanga service center maye... 1 month 19th days ho gaya but mujhe abhi thak battery nehi mila... O log bola ki 10 din maye mill jayega but abhi tak nehi mila... So please solved my problem... Yours service is very bad... Next time I can't buy htc handset...
                    Payel Gupta's reply, Oct 5, 2018
                    I am very upset for your service... I already uploaded my complain... Please solved my problem...

Dear sir/madam,

My self sharth naik i have purchased my htc mobile from flipkart online shopping & now my handset irritatingly problem in the camera while i captured the photos it happens abnormal sound with blurring. Very disappointed for this handset our colleagues refer me took this set very useful but mine not now. I totally fear about refer this handset to others. Mobile invoiced date is[protected] &invoice no is faaax[protected]....