HTC Mobile Phone — service problem

poonam pal
my phone modle htc is not working properly for the past one week .

Comments

HTC VIVA — POOR SERVICE BY htc

I have problem with LCD screen display .I don't know how it is happed and when i visited (straggled to get service center in Bangalore) services center Bangalore, they said, this is physical damaged we can not do any thing.

Subsequently, i said, this is not physical damage because it has no fallen down nor hit by anything.suddenly display got vanished.

Although i would say this mobile is very good i used since 10 month (Still in the warranty period) no other defects.merely i faced the problem with display.

When visited Service center, they said, we need to take print screen of the screen and send it to your email id, next day i checked no one has send any screen shot.they advised me to send this to the HTC customer care center. but i didn't received any screen shot from HTC customer care Bangalore Langford road.they said, unless until HTC approve we can not do any thing.So far, i have not got any update from Service center Bangalore Lang ford road.

This is completely unprofessional behavior with customer by HTC which definitely affect to HTC business in INDIA. Thank you.

Because people want service should be perfect and on time.
Dear sir

i have pruchased one htc mobile no.p3400i form dehi in the month of december08 headfone of the mobile had damaged and service center changed. i dont no where is ur service center.why r u selling this type of defective mobile?plz change my headfone.i hve send mail also.but no response why.?

Please take necessary action.

regards,
karan chawla
161/pkt_27/block_G/sector_3/rohini, delhi_110085
phone._[protected], [protected]

HTC P3400i On Vodafone — Phone lost, IMEI block requested

Dear Vodafone/HTC,

I lost my Vodafone (in an HTC P3400i) on 9th May 2009. Here are the details (please blacklist the phone ASAP)

Phone model: HTC P3400i
IMEI No.: [protected]
Vodafone No. : [protected]
S/N : HT834FW02694
P/N : 99HCZ033-00

Thanks.
Diptiman Singh

HTC Touch Diamond — BATTERY AND TIMES SETTING

1. BATTERY LIFE WHENUSING MAIL/WEB IS LESS THAN 30 MINUTES AND VERY POOR PERFORMANCE WRF TO SPECIFICATIONS

WHEN TIME AND ZONE IDS SET TO NEWDELHI/INDIA SMS RECEIVED TIME SHOWS GMT ONLY
I am prakash.i have htc touch mobile.It is not physically broken however, screen is displayed in full white & touch is not working. Now i can not do any thing with it other than recieving calls (and dont know who is calling me!!!).Could you please help the way to get it repaired?

Prakash.

Namakkal.

HTC P3400 — Poor Battery Backup

I purchased HTC 3400 in Feb-2008. For the last one month I started getti ng probl;em on my phone getting off while in am on phone call. Then I started puttting it on USB with my lap top then it was functioning well. I made a co mplaint to HTC in respomnse to that I had a mail that they want to help me and gave me service centre address. I went to service centre( RT OUTSOURCING, OLD DLF GURGAON) who also provide services to TATA INDICOM had only one lay handling long line of customers. I have to spend one hour to get me time to inyteract that lady. She said since its more then one year of pourchase you have to Pay Rs. 398 for Diagnosis. I refused why should I pay for a complaint. Its highly ridiculous. I came back and nerrated the whole story to HTC representative thrice over the mail. The mail which came to to mke help me became helpless. I want to communicate to entire world PLEASE NEVER GO FOR HTC PRODUCTS . THEIR PRODUCTS ARE WORSE AND TOO THEIR SERVICES.
Message to whole world DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS OF HTC.

HTC Customer Support — Un Managed

I bought a HTC touch a year ago and now it's having problem with the battery and the working enviorments
when i visted the Customer support center they simply looked and said you need to renew the phone hardware which is almost the 80% cost of new phone or it's dead ... !!!
when i myself get examined by some other local it comes out a fault of battery and the softwares ..

so do company have this type of ir-responsible employees????
and still till date facing the same having no proper responce from the company . i have mailed many times to the company about this but they just say they are looking for the issue . that's it.

so please advice what to do
HEY R U THE PEOPLE LIKE 50-50
Y R U SELLING THIS TYPE OF MOB
MY MOB IS NOT GETTING CHARGING
FULL TIME I WANNA PLACE IT IN PLUG...

REPLY ME U BLODDY CHEATERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HTC Diamond P3400 — touch screen not working

dear sir
i am using touch diamond 3400, the touch screen was not working properly at present it was not working completely. i am in erode(t.n) were is the service center and the address.kindly send me

imei:[protected]
d.o.p:10/09/08

regards
sabarinath.k
I hav HTC phone but my phone is heat so automatic restart problme, kindly arrenge HTC service center no or address for repair this mobile on priority ASAP.
I am Aurobindo Roy Barman. I have htc Touch mobile P34001. Purchased 4 mnths back from last 1 days its display is not working. It is not physically broken however, screen is displayed in full white and a black spot is coming in the middle. Now i can not do any thing with it other than recieving calls (and dont know who is calling me!!!).Could you please help the way to get it repaired?

HTC Touch Pro Slider — leakage of current

dear sir/madam,
i bought this htc touch pro few months ago i am totally satisfied the usage but right from the beginning when i put my cell phone for charging it starts leaking electric current from the side walls of the screen cover body( i.e: where the volume adjustment switch is situated and the other side too ) due to which the battery consumption is way too much ...
my all time contact number is: [protected]
kindly take notice a.s.a.p

thanking you
agosh ratta
Buying a htc phone is completely a loss making transaction.i have done a grave mistake by buying the htc touch phone.If u can't give proper service, why the hell r u selling these mob in India.i hv sent a full detailed complaint regarding my problems.
REPLY FAST ON THE GIVEN EMAIL ADD.
sliding stip problem in my htc tytn ii. how to mend it. am in tamil nadu.pls help friend.
i have S710 mobile and have problem in it. please tell me from where in jalandhar i can make it repair i wnna change its body to.. my contact no is [protected]
Need the address and contact number of the service center in Gurgaon. Urgent
hello.sir/madam,
I am Dheeraj mehtar. i have htc Touch (P3452)mobile. from last 2 days its display is not working. It is not physically broken however, screen is displayed normal bt i m not able to unlock the phone because it's screen is not working. Now i can do any thing with it other than recieving calls (and dont know who was calling me!!!because if i m busy and not accept the call then i m not able to look missed call or messages).Could you please help the way to get it solution?
i have htc mobile which has software problem its windows applications are not running properly please send me customer centre details please please...

E-99, 1st Floor, Lajpat Nagar -II, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024