HTC Mobile Phone — service problem

poonam pal
my phone modle htc is not working properly for the past one week .

Comments

My HTC touch mobile Model 3452 is getting heated, when i charge the phone. Charge in the mobile is getting over with in half day. Let me know the Authorised Service center in Kolkata.
my htc mob not working from last 1 month .kharagpur mobile store not give any response i don't know the care center of htc
I have purchased a htc mobile p3400i from ''CYBER WORLD 3, phase5, Ankur Complex Stop #6, Shivaji Nagar Bhopal [MP]'' on 26.03.2009 for Rs.10000/-.after 6 months, my mobile display should be coloured & touch screen completely dead.then i contact my dealer.after some time, he told me you should pay ''5000 RS'' FOR that because the service centre at'' INDORE mr NIRAJ CONTACT number[protected]'' they have asked me that pcb was not working.SO you should pay the given replacement charge from your pocket.so i bag to say that you it should not be fair under the warranty period, why i pay that amount?though warrently period is 1 year.sir this is question for why we should trust your company .
please look into the matter.if you not take care of your customer why people will take your product.
please take necessary and making my mobile.
model:htc P3400i,
EMEI:[protected]
S/N:HT 923FW00155
P/N:99HCZ031-00
thanking you,
Kaushik kumar pandey
C/O SRI SANJAY SHUKLA(IAS)
D-2/10, CHAR IMMLI
BHOPAL -462016
MP
e-mail [email protected]
mobile no.[protected]
I am puneet from chandigarh .i have htc touch mobile from yesterday its display is not working. it is not physically broken however screen is displayed in full white Now i can not do any thing with it. it is giving problem with the display since 5 months, I am trying to contact u from last months even the no u have mentioned (i.e. [protected]) is not working ur service centre has been shifted from sec-32 and I am not getting address of ur service centre due to all these faults my warranty has expired. PLZ help me to find the service centre in chandigarh and consider my handset in warranty period as i am trying to find it from last 5months .plz revert ASAP
my htc touch phone iz not working well..its not working with my airtel sim..i m neither receiving ny calls nor able to kal ny 1 1, and now its dis[play has also spoiled . its not performing any job now...
why dont all of us join together and file a case against the htc company...
I have prchased mobile p3452 frome mobile store Lucknow. I am facing problem with this handset. I am going to lucknow service center two times, first time touch not working & second time for auto off & bluetooth problem. In service center replace my main board but after one i am facing same problem auto of and bluetooth problem. I think it is product problem i don;t want to this unit, i want new unit otherqwise service center members becomes in problem.HANDSET IMEI NO. [protected] after board replace my imei no is [protected].

Sanjay Kumar

HTC Touch Diamond2 — Poor Service through under warranty

my mobile is under warrant ... then also ahmedabad service center is giving poor service and fake commitments.. touch screen is not working properly.. i recommend never to buy htc mobiles... as attitude levels of service center staff are very high.

HTC P3400 — worst phone in this segment

I bought this phone last year because of its feature
after compleating one year this phone is able to contact the service provider
and the service center says change the mother board
which cost same as the new set in the market .
I bought this set for fifteen thousand fife hundred and I think i wasted my money
on a set which works for one year only
its better to purchase samsung than to purchase htc
htc is the worst in quality and service
believe me it istotal wast of money to purchase any set of htc
take care before purchasing
bye

htc mobile/ P3300 — service center/ display problem

pls give me address of htc mobile service center in lucknow.............
my htc mobile no p3300, i m in lucknow...and last one month i m searching service center...i had a lot of problem with my mobile...pls provide me the mobile no.and address of that perticular service center
In my phone HTC P3400i, the speaker is automatically on, when i connect the headset, still speaker is on and headset is not working. Either you switch off or switch on the speaker, by default its speaker is always on. Even after connecting the headset its on and can't hear anything in headset.

Mobile Store/HTC Touch — Sale of used product

I picked up new HTC Touch phone from Mobile store Vasant Kunj, phone started giving me problem since 01 day, went back to the store, they repaired it and gave me back without giving any receipt or details of repair.
Now since my phone gave me trouble again and i wanted to update software thats the time i found out the phone is registered by name of VM Amit and I dont have password too.
Since than I complained, got few calls from Mobile Store Corporate office and I ws quite hopefull but now its more than six months nothing has happened.
Its crazy how we sell with bills the phones and that too used one and no one is there to put these bad heads in there place
MY SELF MANPREET SINGH FROM PUNJAB... I HAVE HTC TOUCH 3452. BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS PHONE... BECAUSE ONCE NIGHT I WAS SWITCH OFF THE MOBILE BUT IN MORNING WHEN I WAS GOING TO SWITCH ON THEN ITS NOT WORKING ... STILL THIS MOBILE IS NOT SWITCH ON... EVERYBODY TRYING TO SWITCH ON BUT NOBODY SUCCESSFUL TO SWITCH ON... PLS HELP ME TO SWITCH ON THIS PHONE...

August 17th I bought HTC Touch VIVA mobile from poorvika Mobiles in Tambaram. Within one month my mobile paint feel off. So please replace my mobile .otherwise I’ll take legal action

IMEI ;[protected]
MOdel ; HTC Touch VIVA T2223
Battery No ; POO5117

MObile Shop ; Poovika Mobile Pvt Ltd.West tambaram-45

About myself
K.Mohitha
Waljabad, Kanchipuram

HTC - HTC Touch Diamond [mobile Instrument] — having repeatedly network problem

I Pratik j Adesara am using htc touch diamond mobile phone[cost rs. 22,500] since last 10 months. For the last 6 months i am facing network problem with my htc phone i went to htc service station and changed the motherboard for 2 times.
After changing motherboard for 2 times i am still facing the same network problem. I have mailed htc 3 times regarding the same and i got only one automated email stating that they will call me back. But after 1 month i haven't received a single proper response or solution. I had sent the service receipt and replaced motherboard receipt.
Please help me with that as this problem creates big problems between me and my father sometimes.

Thanking You,
Adesara Pratik
mob: [protected]

htc touch viva t2223 — plz send the mumbai service center

my cell phone speaker phone not working proper,ear phone one speaker phone was dead,i m purchese the mobile before 2 to 3 months. i want to new htc mobile software & plz replace the earphone.

Regardes,

ganesh j.

HTC Magic — deducting 30p for internet surfing even if it is free for 6 months on HTC magic

sir

airtel is deducting 30p constantly from my cell phone even though it is free 100MB/month free data usage on my HTC magic cell phone for 6 months(i bought my cell phone around 3 months ago).
I complained at 121 and they blocked my cellphone number from talking to an executive on 121.

roopkamal tyagi
THE PHONE HTC P3000 IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

HTC 3452 — UNENDING COMPLAINTS

MY HTC 3452 HAD BEEN PURCHASED ON[protected]. WITHIN 3 MONTHS OF PURCHASE, IT HAD TO BE BROUGHT TO YOUR SERVICE CENTRE (RT OUTSOURCING SERVICES LTD., CHANDIGARH) FOR ROM UPDATE.

THEN AGAIN AFTER 3-4 MONTHS, IT HAD TO BE BROUGHT AGAIN FOR PROBLEM IN TOUCH SCREEN , BATTERY BACK UP AND OTHER PROBLEMS. IT WAS RECTIFIED .

AGAIN AFTER 2-3 MONTHS IN OCTOBER' 2009, IT WAS HANDED OVER TO SERVICE CENTRE FOR PROBLEMS IN TOUCH SCREEN, BATTERY BACK UP ETC. WHEN I QUESTIONED THEM ABOUT THE REPEATED PROBLEMS IN TOUCH PAD, THE GUYS AT SERVICE CENTRE CAME UP WITH A VERY FUNNY LOGIC THAT SINCE EVERONE SWEATS A LOT, THE MOISTURE GETS INTO THE HANDSET AND HENCE THE PROBLEM CROPS UP. IF THIS IS THE CASE, THEN WHY DO YOUR COMPANY PRODUCES HANDSETS WITH TOUCH SCREEN, I AM ALSO USING SAMSUNG TOUCH IN WHICH I AM NOT FACING ANY PROBLEM WITH THE TOUCHPAD.

NOW AGAIN I AM FACING PROBLEM WITH THE BATTERY BACK UP, WI FI SYSTEM OF MOBILE AND ONCE I AM ON ANY CALL, THE PHONE GETS DISCONNECTED.

AGAIN I AM GIVING THE HANDSET TO YOUR SERVICE CENTRE TODAY.

WITHIN 1 YEAR OF PURCHASE, MY HANDSET HAS GONE TO YOUR SERVICE CENTRE 5-6 TIMES, WHICH IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL. THE WARRANTY EXPIRES ON[protected] AFTER WHICH I KNOW THERE WILL NOT BE ANY ONE TO LOOK INTO IT.

I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY REPLACE MY SET OR I WILL HAVE TO TAKE LEGAL OPINION ON THIS AND GO TO CONSUMER FORUM TO ADDRESS MY PROBLEMS.

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

SANJEEV MAHAJAN
Kindly give me addressb of HTC mobile Service center in lucknow

E-99, 1st Floor, Lajpat Nagar -II, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024