HTC Mobile Phone — service problem

poonam pal
my phone modle htc is not working properly for the past one week .

Comments

My name is Ramadevi from Chennai, I have recently bought HTC Wildfire S 2 months ago. From the day one i feel battery life is too poor. I know android mobiles give less battery life ad I do not use any unwanted application or internet all through. But still it is giving very poor battery life, my mibile is on charge almost all the way, if I just talk calls it gives hardly 3 - 4 hours. Plase let me know is this the way this mobile works or is anything wrong with my handset??

my # [protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Ramadevi V

HTC Desire S S510 — lost

I lost my htc set recently,,
but service given by company is poor
as its website sense has doesn`t have any sense at
all. It promises customer to help trace set which they r
not technically prepared...........refuse to do so telling that
there website have technical issue which til date not rectified
.......its not possible to log in to there site........wats newsense there telling to
al customers

HTC Android Mobile Phone — product not to brand name and supplied with short of accessories

Sir
As per the order given to you and as per your Order no #[protected], from Indiatimes news paper advertisment for HTC Andriod Phone you forwarded us T mobile,which his not to order also and it is supplied in unmannered condition, which is received today by 13:45,where by opening the parcel it is found that there is no battery nor the piece is in good condition where the camera lens is broken condition no other stuff as per the advertisment found.
This is my worse experience from this big reputed indiatimes company then others i deal with.
Even c that no representative is responding the call at customercare no.
Pls go to the matter at the earliest.As there is no response on your customercare no.
Eagerly awaiting for the rply.
Rgds
M.K.Satish
+91 [protected]/[protected]
email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
i have a htc P3400i purchased frm Mumbai on 25.12.08.Since then it was performing well.But today the touch is not working.I am frm Bhubaneswar Orissa. Please advise me

HTC Magic — Skype not available in the Market application

Skype not available in the Market application.Please help me.

Muhammad Ramzan

[protected]@yahoo.com
Hi I am Abid, Delhi [protected], bought HTC EXPLORER...just two month back, and within a couple a couple of month, the touch screen is not working, device also giving problem with music...And this was not enough your authorised service centre also sucks, they need min 15 days to repair...this issue...this is just a harrasement to consumer giving a very bad impression...did a sin buying HTC device...wont recommend it to any...

HTC Cell Phone — cell doesn't work properly

dear sir
i have purchase a htc cell phone model no is HTC explorer A310e serial no is [protected] on dated[protected]. this mobile purchase from mohan watch & mobile at opp ajmer tower kutchary road ajmer rajasthan. the salesman told me the mobile is connected to pc for uses internet via usb cable but mobile is not connected via usb cable. i m going to mohan watch shop and tell the problem of my cell phone but he cant listen my problem and no any other option to sort out of my problem.

so please take action against shop or salesman
thanks
regards
Miss Priyanka Chhapera
from ajmer
Rajasthan
contact for further reference

htc cell phone — Customer Service

HTC Customer Service almost takes 2 months to service my cell phone without any feedback from their side. Now they say the HTC cell phone is water logged when i demanded proof of it and now charging me Rs 6000/- for this now.

i have purchase new htc explorer from kurla in mumbale.my mobile theft from my residance i have police complain & have tax invoice i wish my phone lock so that nobody use my mobile i complain dadar service center but that i cant do that plz do the needful

my name:-vijay
contact no.[protected]

Theft mobile htc explorer a-310c imei no.[protected]

Plz lock theft phone so that nobody misuse my phone
I am using htc desire c since 3 months. Now there is a problem occured that when am charging the phone i cant take the incoming call. The display is nill. I can use it proper after remove The charger. I appproached the cervice center near us and changed the software. But now again started the problem. Please help me by. Giving a solution...

Jowhar shareef
[protected]@gmail.com
Calicut
Kerala

HTC Explorer — theft my mobile

i have lost my htc explorer a310e my cell phone imei no [protected] so plz find my mobile details inform me to my mail id chary.[protected]@gmail.com or call me [protected]
HTC Ludhiana service center is one of the worst service center. They Replace parts of Out of warranty mobile sets without your knowledge and never send the mobile sets to company. Just filed petition in Consumer court, Ludhiana.
HTC Phones has three major problem
a) Battery
b) Speakers ( Voice quality is pathetic
c) After sales service ( If you face any problem, God name is the only solution )
Its like give it & forget it !!
I had given my phone to their Kurla service centre Mumbai on 9.04.2013 & today after 11 days they are informing that parts are not available & above all if you ask for some senior manager contact, they are not sharing !! Today I have asked my lawyer to file a complaint against HTC, which is the only way to tackle these companies . They just sell and forget the customer
We have purchased one HTC Dzire V T328w mobile on 30th Dec, 2012 from Aurangabad. From 25th May, 2013 the display on screen is showing many lines & screen is displayed in full white. I have shown this handset at service centre Infinity Computer Service, Aurangabad.

According to service centre this type of problem occurs in many handsets in Aurangabad recently. To solve this problem he has to send this handset to Mumbai and will take 15 days.

For fifteen day I will not operate this mobile and suffer lots for my day to day operations. I have purchased this mobile for smooth function for my work, unfortunate it is not happening. HTC has a good brand value and there should not be any problem in the handset. After paying handsome amount to get this handset I feel very bad to choose HTC brand..

I am sure the I will not use this HTC handset. This is my first step to inform you about problem occur in my handset and further actions from your end. We request you to please replace this handset within shortest time.

Binay Panjiyar

I have purchased one HTC Dzire V T328w mobile on 30th Dec, 2012 from Aurangabad. From 25th May, 2013 the display on screen is showing many lines and screen is displayed in full white. I have shown this handset at service centre Infinity Computer Service, Aurangabad.

BinayPanjiyar

HTC — complaint about mobile

htc desire u model purchased on 23 rd july 2013 .the mobile was switched off while using and not turning on .approached service center ,they say motherboard problem ,the set is to be replaced but no action is taken when i am approaching.please do help
Sir
Please Inform me
HTC Service center on Nepal
HTC service is very poor and there is no commitment on delivery by TVC Electronics Ltd, Ansal Plaza, Khel Goan, NEW
DELHI-49. Spares are not available in service centre and there is no time frame. My service Report Receipt no. is Q7S[protected] dated[protected], IMEI No. [protected], S/N. HT43FMP00180 and after one week spares in not available in service center. This is HTC One Dual Sim 802 d model having front camera problem (blurred photos). Please look into the matter, if you not take care of your customer why people will take your product.
Will HTC please look in to matter & do needful at earliest.

B.L.Agrawal
New Delhi
Dear sir
I have purchase htc desirexc duel sim phone but many time we have facing a software problem but last month i have facing a head phone and than headphone submitted to your service provider in ghaziabad on 2/9/2014 but this is not received and now i have facing a new touch and battery back up problem in my phone but your service provider is not submitting my phone because the they said my one complaint is all ready pending when first complaint is close than he will accept my second complaint detail detail below mention
Model no. Desire XC dual sim T329d