[Resolved]  ICICI Bank Credit Card — Credit card - incomplete transaction charged & complaint taken at least priority by ICICI

I have filed my complaint to Mr. Kamani, Mr. Mehta & Mr. B. Madhivanan but did not get any response from them. Hoping that you can solve my problem with the ICICI credit card.
I had tried to make PVR cinema transaction of 300 Rs. which was not completed but still i was charged money by ICICI. And for that i was asked to send FAX to ICICI. I sent it 3 times & finally i got confirmation in 1st week of sept that it has been received & under process. Now when in november i went to branch to check the status of my request, i came to know that ICICI executive had closed the request with the STATUS showing the "FAX TO BE RECEIVED FROM CUSTOMER".
Now you tell me what should i do. Bank branch do not accept the written application for Creditcard. & i am charged so many times for servicetax & late payment fees.
requesting you to solve the issue AsAP.
thanks.