[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — Card Statement Issue

Hi Sir,

This is Chaitanya Lakshmi. I’ve raised a request regarding payment refund missing in statement.
I’ve paid 549/- 4times in the month of April. On 18th April(1-time) and on 19th April(3-times).
The amount paid on 18th April is not refunded even the transaction is failed. For that I’ve mailed and didn't receive any response.I've called customercare and asked for refund but they said that its paid to Reliance.Reliance people said that the transaction failed in evening at 5.09pm.

Will you please look in to the issue and do the needful..

Thanks & Regards
Chaitanya Lakshmi.Chunduri

Card Statement Issue

Comments

icicibankcard payment — non receipt of statement

SIR/MADAM, I am Icicibank cardholder bearing no [protected].i am not getting the card statements.This makes me difficult to make payment intime and ihave to pay fine, penalty etc.Sometimes card is invalidated without any notice and for no fault of mine.Whenever i phone up iam not ableto reach the person due to some or other reason.Incidentaly i have dmat a/c debitcard too from your bank.I dont operate ebanking a s i am not techsavvy.M y mobil No is [protected](chennai) .Please help me avoid this situation.
plz send me statement for my credit card no.[protected]
Dear Chaitanya,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.We have made a note of your mobile number and will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
Dear Mr. Nagarajan,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team