[Resolved]  Icici Direct — deactivation of my online account

I've DP ID in my name " Sharad Menawat".

My account has been de-activated. When I login it states that I need to submit my all paer work once again before the account can be reactivated. The reason given is some KYC issue, clarification is my documents lost due to floods in Mumbai.

I'm in US close to 2 years and can't submit my documents to any ICICI branch.

Given that ICICI lost my personal data including PAN card which is very confidential in nature in itself with other personal information due to carelessness and short sighted planning to store such information, 1) in flood sensitive area, 2) very sensitive seismic zone in India.

Why should I be penalized for the mistakes of ICICI Direct by not allowing me to trade by blocking my working account? Is this right for a consumer of services of a Broker house? Is there any law that provides right to broker houses to penalise the consumer even when consumer is not at fault?

I request you to take this complaint and help me by directing ICICI Direct to unlock my online trading account unconditionally.

Thanking you.