Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company — PF REFUND NOT RECEIVED

I worked with ICICI prudential life insurance company as unit manger.My employeee id is 523875. I resigned the job on 26/feb/2008 and provided my application for refund after two months of resignation. Kindly do the needful to relaese the same.

Comments

prudential insurance — REPAYMENT OF P.F

Applied for repayment of provident fund amount on 21.04.2009 due to my leaving the job . My P.F Number is MH.THN.98471/1985. Please credit my bank account together with interest till the date of repayment

.Yours sincierly.

Icici pru life
Emp id no. 585059
Work location- madikeri.
Provident fund no-585059.

Subject:- Enclose the final settlement of provident fund.

Respected sir /madam.

With reference to the above subject, as I vishwanath.s working as FSC join of date 14/09/2009. due to personal problem on the 11/11/2010 was my relieving date. As I submitted the withdrawal provident fund form to the concerned settlement team shared service, Mumbai office. But I have not received my PF amount. So please get enclose the concerned requirement of provident fund amount to me and make usefull service.

Note: please get replay after read.

( vishwanath s )
From,
Sachin Kumar
Unit Manager
Icici pru life
Emp id no. 563198
Work location- Palampur(H.P.)
Provident fund no-563198

Subject:- Enclose the final settlement of provident fund.

Respected sir /madam.

With reference to the above subject, as I Sachin Kumar worked as Unit Manager join of date 04/8/2008. due to personal problem on the 04/06/2009 was my relieving date. As I submitted the withdrawal provident fund form to the PF Dept., Mumbai office twice. But I have not received my PF amount. So please do the needful.

Sachin Kumar
[protected]@gmail.com

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Phone
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Address
    1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025