[Resolved]  IFB Elite 5 Kg — complaint no. 3163209

I have an amc with ifb. I had given a complain about my machine not spinning. One of your technicians had come to repair it and had finished his job properly and had done a good job. Later in the evening when I want to use my machine and when I opened the front door is saw that the door hinge was broken. I immediately call the service center and told than. I was asked to speech to the area service manager. I called him and told him the problem; he gave me the service guy no. I called him to ask how is happened. But he denies that he has done it. And told me that the machine was in good condition when he left he didn’t check the front door as the problem was solve from the back of the machine. But if he didn’t open the front door how did he check whether the machine is working properly or not. And if he opened the door and if the door hindges was broken before why didn’t he bring that to our notice. Well the main problem is no one is attending my call. Even when I have give the complain back. And I am repeatedly calling the area manger and the manager mr. mitlesh jain . But no one is replying. I am not able to use my machine. For more than 20 days. Is that the kind of service are we looking for from such a giant global company. I am sorry to say that I have taken ur ifb machine and to add on your ifb amc.
Thank ... hope my problem will be solve asap. So that I can use my machine.

IFB Industries
    IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107