[Resolved]  IFB Executive Elite — Machine out of order

I am Sampadananda Mishra, staying in Pondicherry. Five years before, in 2003, November, I purchased IFB Executive Elite washing machine. After six months the control unit box failed and the service people changed it because it was in the waranty period. It worked for another one year and agin when it gave problem they changed it. It was still in the warranty period. (Please not that within the warranty period the control unit box was changed twice. It shows that the machine was defective from the begining). After six months it failed again. Now the warranty period is over. They changed it on payement and I started paying the AMC. I kept paying the AMC for three years. Every time I make the payemnt the service people would promise me that they would come at least twice a year to do a general service. Last year when I called them to come and collect the AMC no one came. All the times they told me that they are coming but no one came. In last September the machine started giving problem and when I called them then also they did not come. So one of the IFB service person came and wanted me to contact him personally and he brought back the machine to working condition. It happened in January 09 after three months of my trying to get it repaired. On 10th July09 I went to USA and I came back yesterday and found that the machine is not working at all. Whlie running water drips from below and it stops. Now I call the person but no one repsonds.

Truly speaking, now I have lost all faith in IFB. I feel that I am cheated by IFB.

Please tell me what should I do now? Can IFB take back this machine and give me another new one for an exchange price. I am open to negotiation.

Thanks and regards
Sampadananda Mishra
No20, Chinna Natar Street
Kuruchikuppam
Pondicherry -605012
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

IFB EXECUTIVE ELITE — MACHINE ALWAYS UNDER REPAIR

I AM FROM CHENNAI AND OWNING THIS MACHINE SINCE LAST 30MONTHS AND IT IS UNDER EXTENDED WARRANTY UPTO 48MONTHS. SINCE THE DAY I BOUGHT THE MACHINE IS GIVING LOT OF PROBLEM. THE COMPANY SERVICE GUYS ATTEND TO IT AT THEIR CONVENIENCE AND HAVE CHANGED ALMOST EVERY MAJOR COMPONENT LIKE THE TIMER UNIT / THE CIRCUIT BOARD / THE HEATING ELEMENT ETC. INSPITE OF MY REPEATED COMPLAINTS THEY HAVE NOT BOTHERED TO ATTEND. ON[protected] I HAD COMPLAINED VIDE TICKET No.2423120 BUT TILL TODAY NOTHING IS RESOLVED. THIS I HAVE TAKEN TO THE COMPANY BUT TILL TODAY NO DEVLOPMENT HEARD. BUT CAME TO KNOW THEY HAVE CLOSED WITHOUT ATTENDING AND THEY HAVE AGAIN REOPENED VIDE TICKET No.2448362 ON[protected], I REQUEST THROUGH THIS FORUM TO HELP ME IN GETTING THE MACHINE REPAIRED AT THE EARLIEST.

RGARDS

IFB Industries
    IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107