[Resolved]  IFB Senator Washing Machine — not working

SIR, IF THE POWER SUPPLY FAILS DURING THE CYCLE & THE POWER RESTORES AFTER SOMETIMES,THE MACHINE DOES NOT WORK OR DOES NOT COMPELETE THE WASHING CYCLE.
SO, PLEASE TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION IMMIDIATELY.
THANKS!
BD JAISWAL,C-140,INDIRA NAGAR,LUCKNOW,UP,INDIA

not working

Comments

IFB Senator — machine not working

this is very sorry to say that inspite of reapeated complaints i could not recieve a positive response...nobody fron the co.has turned up for an answer...kindly attend the call as soon as possible..

Senator washing machine — Machine not working

My mechine is not working for the last one month, I have submitted this complain two times within last 10 days. Pl do needful at ur earliest
[protected]@yahoo.com

Senator washing machine — recurrent water leakage

I had lodged a complaint a week ago that my IFB washning machine purchased on October 2010 is still having WATER LEAKAGE PROBLEM. In spite of, that the service engineer repaired it. Its been a month that we are having the problem. I am really upset with this type of service. My problem may kindly be attended in a urgent basis.

Dr. Rajiv Lochan
I bought an IFB washine machine 10 months back. It is having problem every 15 days. I asked for a replacement and the IFB management turned that down and said they will only fix when ever problem occurs. This is a big pain and the technicians will not come in time. I am forced to buy another new washing machine since I have problem with the current one every 15 days and IFB is not replacing the same

IFB Senator Washing Machine — Machine not working

My IFB Senator frontload washing machine is not working for most of the days. These people are only interested about AMC and after that they will not attend your machine after so many complaints and phone calls. Bying this machine is nothing but bringing the trouble at home.

IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107