[Resolved]  IFB T2900 — NO SERVICE AFTER AMC

To,
IFB Industries Limited,
Calcutta

Firstly let me introduce myself as probably the oldest IFB washing machine owner of Chandigarh. After purchase I persuaded a lot of my relatives and friends to purchase your washing machines. But of late I am totally unsatisfied with the follow up service by your Company despite regular AMC. Regrettably, the machine never worked properly after the replacement of the cover. The machine vibrates so much that it even damaged the door of my new fridge that fact was duly brought to the notice of technical staff and customer care centre.
Firstly, the company’s technical staff never paid a visit in the specified time and took 20 days for visiting and attending each complaint. Most of the time they were without the spares and promised to come back, and if at all they rectified the machine it never worked for more than ten days. Rest of the details must be there in your customer care data, as I have never been replied satisfactorily to any of your feedbacks too.
My machine never worked effectively and was down through out the year. In case the machine cannot be repaired, you are requested to kindly refund my AMC amount and replace the old cover with new by refunding the amount of the same. If not taken action in some days…then I have to contact consumer court for further action..

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

Tavish Malhotra

IFB Industries
    IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107