[Resolved]  IFB Washing Machine — Display not working

4 Manager
Chellamani&co
Chennai -43
Sirs,
Sub:- Complained about - manufacturing defect – request for replacement of new IFB Washing machine regarding :-

Ref:- Our complained date (phone) 10/07, 12/07, 2/08, 5/08, (Letter,
Phone) 26/8/08, 18/9/08, 9/10/08, 9/01/09
I have purchased one IFB Washing machine Digital 5 kg Model manufactured by you through your retail dealer M/s Chellamani&co Chennai -43 Vide bill NoApp/7715 dated18/9/2007.
From the date of purchase the washing machine is not working properly and we have been making complained has referred above. For attending the complained there is no proper service center in the madras and kanchepuram Dt. For attending a complained. We have to contact your banglore office who will give cell no of the service engineer number. service engineer not attending the fault immediately but take three or four weeks to visit my house and see the fault.
Every time new service engineer attuned the fault and every time they admit the manufacturing defect but they take time to replace the parts are complete the repair. I am not happy with the way in which your service engineers are attending the fault and also function of the washing machine.
The history of the fault attend by your service engineer would establish that the washing machine purchased by me suffers from manufacturing defect. The not attending the fault in time and not making the washing machine to function good cause mental agony to me. I have rupees 50000 thousand has compensation for the mental agony suffered by me till date. .
I request you to replace the defective washing machine by a new one. Other
wise I have to file civil, criminal and consumer cases against you for remedies.
Please kindly comply the request with in 7 days from the date of receipt of this notice failing which I have to take legal actions for replacement of machine and for compensation mentioned above.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
k.p.vignesh

IFB Industries
    IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107