[Resolved]  India Infoline / Max Life Insurance Policy — Misselling of Policy

As cited above subject i submitting my request for complain against India Infoline who committed to give gift (Home Theater) within one month & 350% of premium (@Rs 30000) gureented loyltee bonus after completing 5 years. but till now they did not fulfilled their commitment.
I took the max life insurance policy in July 2010 through India Infoline. The booklet has recieved at my home address in August starting by my parents and on that time i was in Haryana . but i was not aware about the policy which has been sold with wrong comittment to me.
I have already given the request many times in Max call centre which complaint no. 3623833, 3711033, 3879599. but Max did not took any action till now.
Please do the needfull.

Atul gupta
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

India InfoLine — REGARDING LIFE INSURENCE POLICY

Ref No: Policy No:[protected] ICICI PRUD)
reference to my above reference pocily no, please note that the company India Infoline, Bokar Br. concern person Mr. Vijay Kumar ( [protected] / [protected]) repersenting India Infoline has taken a life insurence policy of Rs. 12, 000/-. But i was got surprised when i had received the policy. the form which i was signed based on the terms and condition is totally differ. after my several chase up with them i have not received any rectification. Now a days i have receied calls directly from ICICI and they are told that your primium is already due and kindly pay the same. But the actual condition is totally different. my due date is on coming January 2010.

so, pls interven & look into the matter.

Abhijit Sarkar
Dear Abhijit,

We have taken notice of your query and request you to email your query with login id to [protected]@5pmail.com, in order to help us solve your problem. Alternately you can post your query at http://qna.indiainfoline.com/clientquickresponse/frmlogin.aspx or contact customer support at[protected].

IIFL customer Service
Dear Atul,

This has reference to your observations. In order to help us address the same, kindly provide us complete details (such as Login ID in connection with this issue . Please quote the same in your email. Upon receipt of the mail, our customer service team will be able to work on resolving the same.

IIFL Customer Service team

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Phone
    +91 22 4151 4151 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4007 1000 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4249 9000 [Compliance]
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Address
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013