[Resolved]  IRCTC — IRCTC RAILWAY E-TICKET BOOKING

Posted:[protected] by BHARAT SARABHAI PAREKH [send email]
Session expired after making payment - No ticket booked -- bank acnt debited
I faced a problem while booking a ticket now on irctc.co.in TRANSACTION ID/BIL/[protected] from UNJHA(UJA) to BANDRA TERMINUS(BDTS) for 16th April 2008 in (9708) Arravalli Express. After entering the details of the two passengers, I made the payment using SBI debit card. After making the payment I got the message that the session is expired.

I checked my SBI bank transactions and I can see a payment of 515/- made in favour of BIL. However when I see the list under "Booked Tickets" on the website, I dont see any reservation made.

Please advise what to be done since I have made a payment and there is no booking done by the website.

My details - irctc user name –BSPAREKH
Email id : [protected]@yahoo.com
and new email id : [protected]@yahoo.com

Thanks and Regards,
BHARAT PAREKH
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:03:36
Complaint comments  19 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

i want to do some thing
it is very good way to save time
on date 27-7-08 two amountof rs 839.60 deducted from my credit card of hdfc bnd through approvel code no. 705614 and 715596. but till date i not get my oncern ticket.

i am requesting you pl. clear my account and deposit the amount of rs 1679.20 rs in my hdfc account no. [protected].

thanks,
sandeep vyas
how are you
not booking at a first time i look the time table and chart of rail
As 0734 Special express train from Vizag to Vijayawada departs at 5.30 AM, gives an impression that train runs ahead of Janmabhoomi Express. Hence we boarded the Special Express. Unfortunately Till 10.15 AM we are at Rajahmundry. Janmabhommi overtaken us one hour before and would have crossed Bhimadole which departed 30 miniuts after this train. This kind treatment is totally not acceptable and unethical. My suggestion is When you are not able to run on time kindly cancel the train, or declare as passenger. Do not charge express fare. Thanks.,
Chiru.
this is wonderful arrangement. thanks and congratulations to indian railways
Due to booking of the e- ticket of railway reservation from chennai to visakhapatnam on 17 th august.But
due to some technical problem page has expired andd my money deducted from my sbi a/c no:[protected] for two times (i tried for two times).So please refund my money .
e-ticit
i no complaint
then
Posted:[protected] by SATYA NARAYAN JENA [send email]
Session expired after making payment - No ticket booked -- bank acnt debited
I faced a problem while booking a ticket now on irctc.co.in from GUWAHATI to HOWRAH JN on 14th Jan 2011 in Saraighat Exp. After entering the details of the one passenger, I made the payment using SBI debit card. After making the payment I got the message that the session is expired.

I checked my SBI bank transactions and I can see a payment of 984/- made in favour of BIL. However when I see the list under "Booked Tickets" on the website, I dont see any reservation made.

My details - irctc user name –satyabutu
Email id : [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards,
SATYA NARAYAN JENA

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Phone
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Address
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India