[Resolved]  Karvy — stop sms

I am receiving bulk SMS daily in the name of TA-KARVY,BA-KARVY and TA-KARVYMDU..My number is [protected].Please help me in stopping this SMS
stop sms
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 27, 2017
Karvy Customer Care's response Feb 22, 2017 Dear Investor,

This is an old issue which had been addressed. In case you still have an issue that is not been addressed, please send a mail to sudha.[protected]@karvy.com so that we can resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

Team Karvy

Comments

my trading ac no 1576111.i will give mobile no for trading tips.now i not need tips. please stop pulk sms
my trading ac no 358098.i will give mobile no for trading tips.now i don't need tips. please stop pulk sms
i dont want to receive any sms on mobile phone regarding any buy of stocks

Karvy — stop sms on mobile

ever after my contineous complains to stop sms to my mobile phone from karvy the process is ongoing. it is too disturbing to tolerate. i want a way out from this problem permanently.

Karvy — sms stop

unwanted messages in mobile phone

SIRS I AM GETTING UNSOLICITED MOBILE MESSAGES FROM THE ABOVE GROUP MESSAGING SERVICE ,PLEASE STOP THE SAME MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]

ba karvy — sms stop

Regarding Unwanted SMS

I am receiving 9 to 10 SMS daily in the name of TA-KARVY,BA-KARVY and TA-KARVYMDU.I have never registered in this centers.I think this is due using of recycled number.My number is [protected].Please help me in stopping this SMS.I want my regular SMS's other than this KARVY.Please find me the solution.
I AM RECIEVING CONTINUOUS MESSAGE ON MY PHONE NO [protected]

PLEASE DO STOP SENDING MORE MESSAGES AS I FIND IT DIFFICULT AND I MIGHT TAKE IT LEGAL.

PLEASE DO THE NECESSARY ASAP.

Karvy — mistake on my name

My self LOHO MEPO, my acknowledgement no. and pancard no. is [protected] BKBPM2944R . last time i am apply pancard but some mistake is on my name, after that i am applying for CHANGE REQUEST, but today i am checking on net that again i got mistake on my name. kindly see the acknowledgement and do correct as soon as posible. for your information i give you details as beow:-

Name : LOHO MEPO.
F/Name:- NANA MEPO.
Date of BIrth;- 01/02/1989

please again i am requesting to you that do as the earliest.

Thanking you.
I too had bad experiences with many of these sites and damn irritated. Finally I found one interesting site which they have started very recently but the problem is they offer services only on yahoo.

If any of you are interested, please try this.

gainfromtrade.blogspot.com

Karvy
    Karvy Phone
    Karvy Address
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034