Kenstar Food Processor — Poor Service

Prabakar
Dear All,

Please do not go for any Kenstar products as it seems that the service network is totally broken and the kenstar India website is filled with malicisious software.

Comments

I am still cursing myself, that I bought a Kenstar food processor. Its almost two months since I am facing the problem with it. The complaint was logged in your call center on 15.10.07 vide no ASKF7J15022 but so far nobody has called / visited me.If this is the speed of your service i am sorry to say, you have no right to be in consumer business, just having a call center to log complaints and without any follow up is of no use. There is so many players in consumer goods, offering quality service at competitive rates, why should one go to companies like you. I can just say “sudhar jao……”

While I was trying to mail you through contact&feedback link, the message could not be sent to you as it happens with companies like you, the complaint can never be sent due to system settings (pl see following message) . It is only to show to public that you also have such systems, but in realty it never exists there.

Contact & Feedback

An error occurred while submitting your feedback. Kindly resend it. Thank-you.
I've bought a Kenstar food processor 10 months back. Suddenly it's stopped working. I called up the toll free number [protected] and got the Bangalore Jayanagar's service center number [protected], but noone is picking up the phone. Don't know what to do?
I really don't understand what the people mean by service. I have a Kenstar Food Processor which one of my relatives gifted. I had not used for a long time. Now when I want to use it the motor itself is not working and on calling one of the service centers, i came to know that those people won't even see if we are covered under warranty.

Not getting service

I have bought a Gysear of kenstar. There was a leakage. I have repair it on 17 Nov 2014 but still tehre is a leakage in Gysear . I am complaing again and again. No one is reponsding and my Request number has been closed GHA[protected]
Dear varunmittal123,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@vgmail.in and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Videocon Online Team
Dear varunmittal123,

Kindly share your alternate no. so that our team get in touch you and may assist your concern.

Videocon Online Team