[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Bank — Transation failed - Still amount debited

I am holding ICICI bank accout on 7th of Oct 2009 (7.12pm) , tried to withdraw Rs. 3000/- from Kotak bank vashi ATM (Sector 17) But I got error message because 2nd time while PIN verification was done insted of Pin No. I entered amount and did not get my amount or any receipt. So I used IDBI bank ATM next to KOTAK Atm and I got Amount. when I checked my A/C on 14th oct Oct my account was debited twice so I immeditely made a complint in ICICI customer care (complaint No.[protected] dated 14/10/2009 2.15pm) secondly in my bank statement trasation date is showing correctly as 7/10/2009 but in description its showing diffrent date as 8/10/2009 and time 6.09pm (How this can happen). ICICI Customer care person asekd me to wait for 12 days to get reversal. But after 12 days when I called ICICI bank I got a reply which says as per KOTAK your transation is completed. I am surprise coz I havent recived amount nither any receipt. Anyone can help to take forward this matter with Kotak or ICICI Bank.

Comments

Dear Rajan,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your contact details and account number at [protected]@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
Thanks ... received my amount today.. after 30 days..
Dear Rajan,

Thanks for the feedback. We hope to continue to enjoy your trust in the years to come.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051