[Resolved]  Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Gurgaon — PF office address

please send me the postal adress of PF office,gurgaon

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam

I had booked my Swift VDi (ABS), Colour AWhite, with Berkeley Automobiles Limited, #24, Industrial Area, Phase-1, Chandigarh on[protected]Receipt No. C16632).The mentioned dealer had promised me the delivery within 8 weeks But after the 5 months I have not received the car till today.So may I know the reason why it is so delayed.Please let me know the status of my car.

GPS Randhawa
I purchased a car Wagon R LXI (p), Engine-Chassis No.[protected], from M/s Kuldeep Motors Pakka Bagh Etawah U.P. All Payment (ie. Regist. Fee. & Vehicle Cost ) done by me on dated[protected] but Dealer told me, on dated[protected] that Regist. Fee in Increased so kindly pay to me diff. of regist. fee. vehicle invoice issue on dated 10-11-09 while my vehicle purchased on dated[protected].
Sir I deposit the regist. fee (Rs. 10, 276.00) which is required on same date this fee increased after two days so why I beard the difference of regist. fee. Dealer want to refund my regist. fee at present.
Incase of refunding my regist. fee than i want to refund my all Payment I have to agree returned the Car.

Please do need full

Regard's

Anil Kumar
Junior Engr.
Electricity Distibution Division (I)
Etawah (U.P.)