Maruti Swift Dzire — Front Glass Problem

I have a strange problem with the Car glasses,During morning and evening time the glasses get foggy from inside by moisture after 5 mins of drive.The problem worsens during the Rainy Season.I have tried changing the setting of a/c during summers and heater during winters,but this dint helped.Can you please give an appropriate solution to this?

Comments

I am also facing the same problem with my new car maruti Suzuki swift vxi (2015 march) front and side glass. See side glass image

I do agree with you, same problem is with me for my Swift VDi, But here i want to add that the problem was not because of FOG as you had mentioned, but It was because the glass which was completely covered by the small small spots and that also from outside, Here the situation is that as I use the Wipers in rainy season the spots become visible with the Wiper sweep and after a while thet disapears and will come back in picture with next wiper swipe.
This is because of manufacturing defect in the Glass, and this should be accepted by the Maruti.But they are not accepting this. They only says that if it was the problem than it could be from very first date. Then i told them that, I facing this problem in this rainy season and this was my first rainy season after I bought this car. But I thing all is in vain, they will not easly accepting this, so i had now planed to go for consumer court. and hope other one who are effected by this will also join me.
The fog develops inside of wind shield can be removed by switching on A/c. But during raining out side a film like thing appears outside on the glass. This can be some what removed by switching on the heater. Any how during raining at night you cannot drive Dzire. In Aug I went to Kerala along with another car Honda city. Up to Palkhat we were together. At 1900 hrs when we reached Palkhat it rained. I could not drive and took a halt of 2 hours. Mean while Honda had reached Amballur near Trichur. This is my 5th car and driving since 15 years. Some problem is there for the wind shield of Dzire. S S Sethumadhavan Mob: [protected]
I am also facing the same problem with my maruti Suzuki swift dzire front glass it is impossible to drive in the night the fog appears on the outer side of the glass and neither does ac or heater work for it.
I am also facing the same problem with my new car maruti Suzuki swift dzire ZXI front glass.
It is impossible to drive in the night the fog appears on the outer side of the glass and neither does ac or heater work for it.
This is a manufacturing defects which needs to be addressed to immediately by maruti. Yesterday night, it was a heavy rain at bglore, literally i drove for 40mins for just 3km to reach my home. I could not able to wipe out even with AC or heater.
Dear Friend,

I bought my Maruti swift 10 Month before and I am facing front glass impurity driving in night while rainy season. Front glass gets such a impured and visibility comes drastically and driving in such situation is highly risky. As my vehicle is 10 month old I still believe Maruti Suzuki, Seva automotive, Nagpur may take care of complaint.
I have swift VDI and i experience same problem...during rain a thin layer of white flim appears on the outer windshield which make driving really difficult during night.
aman bhardwaj
mob - [protected]

poor customer service and cheat with me(Swani motor Ludhiana)

Sir i buy a new swiftt from swani motor Ludhiana they cheat with they sale me diffactut car the fault in headlight and now they harassment me last 23 days(8th March) and can't change my headlight PB10 FB 5525 [protected]

non service

As per document attach
I reported many time while serviceing but they are not accepected this problem.
senthilkumar