[Resolved]  Metro Cruise Limited — FRAUD DONE BY MCL

I JASWINDER SINGH INVESTED MY FIRST CASE ON 22/01/2008 I GAVE THEM CHEQUE OF SUM OF RS 1,07,10/- BY CHEQUE NO 102828 DRAWN BY THE LAKHMI VILAS BANK LTD TOWARS INVESTMENT IN MARUTI OMNI COMPANY PROVIDE PREFRENCE SHARE ON MY NAME OF RS 84000 AND ALSO GAVE ME AGREEMENT AGAINST INVESMENT FROM LAST 22 MONTHS EVERY THING WAS GOING OK BUT ON 25 DEC 2009 WHEN I PRESENT MY CHEQUE IN BANK IT GOT DISONOUR OF RS4407/- ALSO COMPANY TOOK 1 MORE CHEQUE OF RS 97,600/- IN FAVOUR OFMETRO CRUISE LIMITED CHEQUE NUMBER IS 00022774 ON 23-DEC-2009 FOR NEW INVESTMENT COMPANY ONLY GAVE ME RECIPT R.NO 4464 BOOK NO.90 THEY PROMISE TO GIVE ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS ON 11-JAN-2010 WHEN I REACHE THERE I FOUND OFFISE WAS CLOSED NO BODY WAS PICKING UP PHONE NUMBER[protected]MEENAKSI'S ) LINE NOW I ALSO VISIT TO ALL FOOD BAZAR IN ROHINI THEY ARE CLOSED FROM LAST WEEK THEY ARE CHEETING WITH ALL INVESTERSI WE HAVE TO FILE F.I.R AGAINST MANMOHANSINGH , PARUL SINGH & MEENAKSHI.........
I suggest all the investors to meet tomorrow at bhikhaji kama place around 1 pm (13 jan.) and stay in touch.
CALL JASWINDER HORA
[protected],[protected],[protected]

Comments

MCL director want one week of tiime to settle the accounts.We should give him a chance, but never sit idle.
Keep updated for future plans and share any information on net or moblile.
Also trust only genuine investors.There may be Abc and xyz who try to instigate investors and spread wrong massages.First of all people who do not share their identity need not be believed.
Take care to better contact on Mobile to keep future plans known to all and sundry.Management if dishonest will employ people to misguide the investors.Same has happened in City Limo, so be careful.
Advocate Sanjay @[protected]
please help form my money.
PARHAPS MR.MANMOHAN SINGH IS PLAYING GAME...MCL HAD GIVEN NOTICE THAT AN ADVOCATE WILL APPEAR IN DELHI POLICE STATION AT 12P.M.on 16th JAN BEHALF ON MCL...0VER 200 PEOPLE STAND THERE...NOBODY YET NOT COME...

NOW ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

WE HAVE TO UNITE TO TAKE FULL LEGAL ACTION PLEAS LETS MEET

TO MAKE A PLAN OF ACTION

Arijit SSengupta [protected]
Dear All

I invested in 2 case of MCL and get only one cheque from the last one.Ist in Jan 09 & 2nd in Oct 09. Now What can I do just inform me and assure to return the amount as early as possible.
Hi Manmohan Ji, we trust you can you please confirm the date of settlement and re-opening of the office please!!
Dear MCL, please respond to the investor ASAP so that all will have hope in MCL. Please act fast. Also pls respond the mail sent via [protected]@yahoo.com.
Please plan your moves in proper and effective manner.Our plans should not be published in whole as it may be detrimental to our fight to recover our money and provide escape route to MCL.
Try to remain connected and every valuable information should be shared.
I do not think there was any move from MCL to communicate investors, today.It gives very negative massage and now we must unite to take measure steps to catch them.
Giving any time now may be our weakness, if someone has any information please share it.
What was the outcome of Delhi meeting, please inform me.As an Advocate I foresee the challenges.
Expecting best level of support and co operation from cheated investors.Please give your remark at following email id.
[protected]@legalhelpindia.co.in Mob [protected].
Mr. Man Mohan where are you? we are all waiting for your reply.No body from your side answering the mails on [protected]@yahoo.com and your phone numbers are switched off.When your one week time for settlement will complete.Please let us know the exact date.

[protected]@[protected]
Dacoits gang of METRO CRUISE LIMITED: Manmohan & Parul singh &
SACHIN CHAUDHRYare gangsters OF THIS FINANCIAL FRAUD and should be hanged in public

SACHIN CHAUDHRI OF MCL? HIS NAME SHOULD BE FLASHED EVERYWHERE BECAUSE HE WAS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR OF METRO CRUISE LIMITED, DELHI BRANCH.
HE IS THE CULPRIT BEHIND THIS MCL FRAUD.
MANMOHAN SINGH, PARUL SINGH, AKANSHA SHOULD BE CAUGHT WITH HELP OF OUR INDIAN POLICE OFFICERS
manmohan sing& parul singh 7sachin are gangstwers and should be hanged in public

HE IS THE CULPRIT BEHIND THIS MCL FRAUD.
FIRSTLY THIS SACHIN CHAUDHRI SHOULD BE CAUGHT, THRU HIM WE WILL REACH OTHER DIRECTORS OF THIS FRAUD COMPANY.

SACHIN CHOUDHARY -BUSINESS HEAD DELHI
(MAIN CULPRIT)BEHIND MCL FRAUD

SACHIN CHOUDHARY -WE SHOULD HANDOVER HIM TO POLICE FIRST
BUSINESS HEAD

SACHIN CHOUDHARY-LETS FIND OUT WHERE THIS CHOR/DAKU OF MCL IS HIDING

BUSINESS HEAD
We had let out our premises M/1-2, Sangam Towers, Church Road, Jaipur to Metro Cruise Ltd.

They have vanished.The premises are locked.Lease rent for January'10 has not been received and the electricity bill for approx.4000/- is due in January.

What shoud we do to recover our rent and the premises?

ADITYA VINEETA SOMANI
Hi All, just now i called settlement cell number and they are responding all the calls and they told me that thay will start the re-payment from tomorrow onwards and all the investor will receive the sms shortly about this. I hope the mcl is doing re-payment process with full throttle
Yes! I have called them too and they responded and assured me the offices will be opened from tommorrow and they will settle the payment. Lets hope for the best.
I HAVE INVESTED 6 LAKHS RUPEES IN MCL IN PUNE. I ONLY RECIEVED CHEQUES OF FOUR MONTHS TILL NOW. WHEN I WENT TO SUBMIT MY CHEQUE IT WAS BOUNCED. I HAVE TALKED WITH OTHER INVESTORS IN PUNE AND WE SUGGESTED THAT WE WILL MEET TOMORROW 19/01/2010 (TUESDAY) IN SHIVAJI NAGAR COURT AT 12 NOON...
PLEASE COME IF YOU ARE A PART OF MCL INVESTORS AND CHEATED COME TOMORROW BECAUSE MORE IF MORE PEOPLE WILL COME. THE POLICE WILL TAKE MORE ACTION
Hello Everyone,

More bad news, I took a day off and went to the Mumbai office today, and it is still closed, so that proves that MCL is still lying about opening offices and settling our payments. I really hope they have another plan to repay.
Mail from [protected]@yahoo.com
*******************************
Dear Investor,

At the outset I convey my New Year Greetings.

I extend my full heartedness thankfulness for the co-operation your good self had shown in our company.

In recent past there were certain unavoidable circumstances due to which the company was unable to meet its expectation received so far, which annoyed our member s and they had beaten up our staff members and our different business places.

In these circumstances, we were forced to temporarily close our office. Later on the similar incidents occurred at our different business outlets and they were also forced to be closed as all the operating staff walked out fearing danger to their life.

May be this is spreading a wrong message and I am hearing rumours of company is being closed and their investment are dead, which are wrong. Our Goa office been reponed since 16.01.2010. I also assure you that all the other offices and other business outlets of the company will be operational very soon.
The company has set up a set up a settlement cell at _MB-155 Shakarpur near Madhuban Laxmi nagar Delhi, so that every member’s payments could be settled. On priority basis we shall settle the payments of those members whose even the principal investment is not returned back by returning their balance investment along with interest at the rate of 8% on principal investment. Rest of the members shall also be offered compensation amount at a later stage.
Please maintain calm and patience so that things can work out smoothly, because if this arrangements fail we shall have no option but to close this centre also.

Please feel free to contact:

MCL Settlement Cell
Telephones [protected], 275673, 22453800
Address:MB-155 Shakarpur near Madhuban Laxmi nagar Delhi
Timing 12 PM to 4:30PM
This is the same as city limo has done, we can not do anything police has got its share
Hello Mr Syed,

Thank you for your new year greetings. Our new year would have started much better if our checks would have cleared from your Bank.

When I called the MCL setllement cell number yesterday, I was assured that all the offices would open today the 19th January 2010, I was waiting outside the premises of your Andheri Mumbai office from 9.30 to 11:55 AM this morning and did not find any one single employee of MCL. We were around 8 to 9 persons eagerly waiting to get our settlement done, and most o[censored]s had actually skipped work today, hoping to get some good news.

Please advise if the Mumbai office will ever open, or do we have to travel to your Delhi office to get our settlement.

We would also appreciate if you would send each one o[censored]s a mail and a contact number for Mumbai investors.

Since no one has claimed they have received a settlement, its obvious that you have not started or delaying all settlements.

Please keep us updated, with any ongoings and we are desperately waiting for some good news from MCL. PLEASE DONT LET US DOWN.