Mobile Tower — Mobile Tower (Installation)

Arshad khan
I m Arshad khan from Bhiwandi having space for mobile tower.

Adress: Sameer Enterprises,

unit no.18, S.no.62, New sainath industrial comlex,

Parol Road, meet pada,khoni gaon, Bhiwandi.421302

Dist. Thane MAHARASHTRA

Complaint comments  69 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I m Ashish Goyal from Alwar having space for RELIANCE & TATA mobile tower.

Adress: LAXMI DEVI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,

ALWAR-TIZARA HIGHWAY, DELHI ROAD CHIKANI

Dist. ALWAR, RAJASTHAN
hi this amit from rohtak ihave land nearly 200 sq yard. i want to give it on lease to any mobile company on lease intrested can contact me at [protected]
hi this amit from rohtak i have a land space of 200sq yard near sukhpura chowk i want to give it on lease to any mobile company for installation of mobile tower.Intrested parties can contact me on [protected] and email at hoodaamit4u@gmail.com
i want to know about mobile tower instalation on my house roof
HELL SIR
I HAVE A BUILDING AND I WANT TO GIVE IT FOR MOBILE TOWER BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO CONTANT THE TOWER CONTACTORS IN GUWAHATI . SIR IF YOU PLEASE HELP ME FOR THIS PURPOSE I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU .MY ADDRESS IS GUWAHATI BHASKAR NAGAR BISNU RAVA PATH BY LANE NO 1 GUWAHATI 781018 CONTACT NO [protected]
HELLO SIR
I have a 2500sq ft land near chapra railway station please contact for tawer my cell no.[protected]
mobile tower
can any one tell me which company has taken the contract of installing tata indicom tower in west champaran bettiah Bihar please.

my no [protected]
want to give a land on rent for mobile and telecoms tower(2200 sq feet eacf), basement+ground floor).if u are interested then contact me on my mobile no. [protected]
I m malay ranjan from jahanabad having space for mobile tower.

Adress: Malay Ranjan,
S/O, Shreekant Prasd
Vill - Dharampur
Post - Hulasgunj
Dist - Jahanabad (BIHAR)
Pin - 804407
I m malay ranjan from jahanabad having space for mobile tower.

Adress: Malay Ranjan,
S/O, Shreekant Prasd
Vill - Dharampur
Post - Hulasgunj
Dist - Jahanabad (BIHAR)
Pin - 804407

mob. - [protected]
HELLO SIR
I HAVE A LAND AND I WANT TO GIVE IT FOR MOBILE TOWER BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO CONTANT THE TOWER CONTACTORS IN COIMBATORE . SIR IF YOU PLEASE HELP ME FOR THIS PURPOSE I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU .MY ADDRESS IS 2/120GANESHNAGAR KARASHAKKADU MALUMAHAMPATTI COIMBATORE CONTACT NO [protected]
With due respect, I am glad to inform you that I have own land vacant at my place. Actully I am looking for good opportunities at any Telecom Gsm services. So I want any mobile tower at my place for joining a part of the Telecom Mobile Service.

I have a big land at our place. I want to it for any Mobile Towe, but I do not know how to contact the Tower Contractors in Orissa.

So please I want to rent out my own land to establish your mobile tower at my place. So you can make a survey of this place to establish your mobile tower at my our place.

Sir, if you please help me for this purpose I will be very thankful to you.

My place of details is given below.

At/Post- Maniabandha,
Via- Baramba,
Sub-Division: Athgarh,
Dist-Cuttack, ORISSA.
Pin Code- 754034 to establish your mobile tower .

If you are agree with my proposal, please contact me over my mobile No. [protected].

Awaiting your reply immediately.

Thanking you with regards,

Jashobant Prasad
At-Maniabandha
Post- Maniabandha
Ps-Baramba
Via- Athgarh
Dist- Cuttack, Orissa
Pin- 754034
My father have a very big land and we want to use it for install ur tower in jamshedpur. Tatanagar.any tower would be ok.
Reply as soon as possible.
[protected], [protected]
i have vacant lands in around chennai and chengalpet for fixing mobile towers if you are intersted pl send a mail for futher action. my available land details as follows:
1. In Chrompet about 1000 Sq.ft. address, 5/30, II St., Saraswathipuram, Chrompet, Chennai-44.

2. in New Perungalathur about 600 Sq.ft address #36, III cr. St., Vishnu Nagar, New perungalathur, Chennai-63
3. in Muduchiur about 750 Sq.ft, address #1, Sarang Avenue, New Perungalathur, Chennai - 63.
4. In Chengalpet about 2000Sq.ft near Railway gate

5. In Thirukazhu kundram about 1500 sq.ft
SIR, I M HAVING A LAND IN BK-2/16 ...SHALIMAR BAGH (NORTHDELHI), OPPOSITE RAILWAY RESERVATION OFFICE AND ALSO JUST OPPOSITE TO NEW AZAD PUR RAILWAY STATION DELHI-110088. AREA IS ABOUT 80 SQ YARD IT IS A NEWLY CONSTRUCT BUILDING . I WANT MOBILE TOWER TO BE PUT ON MY ROOF …LOCATION IS ON MAIN ROAD .
ADVANTAGE : ENOUGH SPACE
ON ROAD
MOSTLY NORTH AREA COVERED FROM MY ROOF
IF INTERESTED PLZ LET ME KNOW THROUGH MAIL….AND MOBILE NUMBER
DEEPAK CHOPRA
EMAIL Deepak_c203@yahoo.com
mob [protected]
I Want to install a mobile tower on my house-roof in Aryasamaj Road, Uttamnagar, delhi

Mobile No:[protected]
mail ID seemaawasthi@ymail.com
want to give u my land or my house roof to your company for installation a mobile tower as a rent basis...
IN UP- INDIRANAGER BLOCK-A LUCKNOW UP
IN BIHAR-TILKAMANJHI & BARARI -BHAGALPUR-BIHAR
IN BIHAR-SARATH -BHAGALPUR-BIHAR

GIRIDHAR
MOBILE NO-[protected]
bharti0522@yahoo.co.in
i want to take tender for installtion of any company tower into up at jhansi distict if there is any tender, call me [protected].