Mobile Tower — Mobile Tower (Installation)

Arshad khan
I m Arshad khan from Bhiwandi having space for mobile tower.

Adress: Sameer Enterprises,

unit no.18, S.no.62, New sainath industrial comlex,

Parol Road, meet pada,khoni gaon, Bhiwandi.421302

Dist. Thane MAHARASHTRA

Complaint comments  69 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a wide place at my home for Telecom Tower Installation in a very cream area at : Village Chandoli on SH-14, Alwar - Behror Road (17 Kms from Alwar towards Behror, Rajasthan).
Please let me know and feel free to contact me any at :+91-[protected] / khan.arshad@sify.com

UNINOR Orissa — unauthorised call

i ve got call from UNINOR no last 10 days [protected]& [protected]. So kindly request to UNINOR company to plz veryfy the person to whom u r giving this sim. For ur benifit dont support these . A supporter of a criminal is also a CRIMINAL.
With due respect, I am glad to inform you that I have own land vacant at my place. Actully I am looking for good opportunities at any Telecom Gsm services. So I want any mobile tower at my place for joining a part of the Telecom Mobile Service.

I have a big land at our place. I want to it for any Mobile Tower, but I do not know how to contact the Tower Contractors in Orissa.

So I want to rent out my own land to establish your mobile tower at my place. So you can make a survey of this place to establish your mobile tower at my place.

B.S NAgar
PS - Kumbhar pada
Dist - Puri (ORISSA) 752002

If required i may contacted with my mobile number [protected]

With Regards

Debasis Acharya

I have a big land at our place. I want to it for any Mobile Towe, but I do not know how to contact the Tower Contractors in Orissa.

So please I want to rent out my own land to establish your mobile tower at my place. So you can make a survey of this place to establish your mobile tower at my our place.

Sir, if you please help me for this purpose I will be very thankful to you.

At/Post- Samanga
Puri
Dist-Puri, ORISSA.
Pin Code- 752002 to establish your mobile tower .

If you are agree with my proposal, please contact me over my mobile No. [protected].

Awaiting your reply immediately.

Thanking you with regards,

Debasis Acharya
At-B.S Nagar
Post- Mangala Lane
PsKubharapada
Dist- Puri, Orissa
Pin- 752002

i am interested to give my land for mobile tower installation if you are interested please feel free to contact me, ARIF : [protected]

The following is the adress for the land/site
kotwal shah, dargah road, bhiwandi - 421302, dist. thane (Maharashtra)
I want to install Mobile tower of any mobile service provider company on adjacent between Borikina, Jagatsinghp, Odisha(India).

Preferred companies:
etc
Please contact: Sambit lison Mohanty :-[protected]
Email Add - lison.sambit@gmail.com

Hello Sir,
i hv a building where u can installed mobile tower & i am also interested to give it, i live in back side of down town hospital, bye lane no-5 near sankar namghar house no-7so please tell me where should i contant for it. my ph no is [protected] & my add is s/o lt jitendra nath sarma, satya sandhya path, house no-7, near sankar namghar, mathura nagar, dispur guwahati-781006, assam/kamrup(m) & my email id is pikujk@gmail.com

I have a big land at our place. I want to it for any Mobile Tower, but I do not know how to contact the Tower Contractors in Assam.

Manjit Das
Vill- Tuplai Panbari
dist - Barpeta
State - Assam
pin-781329
Phone no.[protected]
email - manjitd6@gmail.com
Dear Sir / Madam,
I have a Building in Cuttack district (Area-Gorakabar, Near Deer Park, Tulsipur) which I want to give as lease for mobile towers.If you have any plan for (Area-Gorakabar, Near Deer Park, Tulsipur) Cuttack-753008 (Orissa) please call me [protected]. My e-mail ID – vijaykumarrathi73@yahoo.com, cmm.vijayrathi@gmail.com

Awaiting your reply immediately.

Thanking you with regards,

Mr.Vijay Rathi
At/Po- Tulsipur, (Near Deer Park)
Ps- Bidanasi
Dist- Cuttack, Orissa
Pin- 753008

Mobile Tower - Mobile Tower (Installation)