Mobile Tower — Mobile Tower (Installation)

Arshad khan
I m Arshad khan from Bhiwandi having space for mobile tower.

Adress: Sameer Enterprises,

unit no.18, S.no.62, New sainath industrial comlex,

Parol Road, meet pada,khoni gaon, Bhiwandi.421302

Dist. Thane MAHARASHTRA

Comments

Respected sir,

I want to install MOBILE TOWER on my land in BIKANER(RAJ).So kindly let me know the procedure and mobile number of the concerned authority or person to whom should i contact.My mobile number is [protected].

Tribhuvan Singh
hotel padmini niwas
148, sadul ganj
bikaner
rajasthan
Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to give on rent land for Installation Mobile Tower in Ludhiana.
If interested contact [protected]
Respected sir,

I want to install MOBILE TOWER on my roof in Gurgaon Area.So kindly let me know the procedure and mobile number of the concerned authority or person to whom should i contact.My mobile number is [protected].

Vikrant Singh Padiyar
H. No. 1135,
Sector - 31, Near Unitech Building,
Gurgaon - 122001.
i have a plot of 3200 sq ft in lucknow at shahid path by pass mansarovar yojana plot no. 2/220 of lda. or 2000 sq ft in safedabad on barabanki road. contact me on mobile no.[protected] or [protected].
i have space for mobile tower instalation in jalandhar near amritsar -bye pass in front of vidipur phatak jalandhar in any company intrusted please contact me at +91-[protected]

regard
vijay bansal
I Umesh Khatri have a space of 750 Sft on the top of 3 story building for mobile tower.at Sindhi Colony, Gwal Toli:Hoshangabad - 461 001 (M.P.)If any mobile co.have interest in matter, please contactof at[protected] or[protected]
Sir I have a vacant land in district head quarter of Jagatsinghpur (Approx 9000 sq fts) which I want to give as lease for mobile towers.If you have any plan for Jagatsinghpur(Orissa) please call me [protected]
i have a vacant land approx. 9000 sq fts. in Jagatsinghpur dist head quarter which i want to give lease for mobile towers.plz contact [protected]
We have space Available at 2 nd floor & Ist floor at our factory in Jalandhar focal extn installation of tower .
Should you require to avail of the above and wish to install your tower in this area please let us have your affirmative reply and terms & conditions etc. avaiting your early reply.

Thanks & regards

Mukesh Mehra ([protected])

I, SUMANTA DEBNATH, am from MANDIRTALA, SHIBPUR, HOWRAH(W.B.). I want to take tender for installtion of any company's tower in the roof of my house as rent basis. So, I want to know the procedure regarding this matter.
MOBILE NO. [protected]
I AM HAVING A PLOT AT AMLAPARA, PURULIA (W.B).I WANT TO GIVE IT ON RENT TO A MOBILE COMPANY FOR INSTALLING A MOBILE TOWER. INTRESTED COMPANIES CAN CONTACT ME ON:-[protected] or mail me at:[email protected]
i m raj batra (delhi). i have aplot in patiala (punjab) and want to install atower.so please provide me the information for the same.
please reply me asap...
dear sir i m Umang Sharma from Jaipur, Rajasthan i have 5 good locations renting for mobile towers in Non-residential area. if any company wants to install the towers pl cont [protected]
I am interested to give you place for
your tower because there is no aircel
tower in this area if you are interesting
to establish tower please call me: [protected], [protected]
( Verka, Amritsar in punjab )
With due respect, I am glad to inform you that I have own land vacant at my place. Actully I am looking for good opportunities at any Telecom Gsm services. So I want any mobile tower at my place for joining a part of the Telecom Mobile Service.

I have a big land at our place. I want to it for any Mobile Tower, but I do not know how to contact the Tower Contractors in Orissa.

So I want to rent out my own land to establish your mobile tower at my place. So you can make a survey of this place to establish your mobile tower at my place.

My place of details is given below.

Vill - Pokharigan
PS - Niali
Dist - Cuttack (ORISSA) 754004

If required i may contacted with my mobile number [protected]

With Regards

Lokanath Barik
I have land of an area of 2200 sq feet for instalation of Telephone tower at Kushi Road Lucknow.I want to know the procedure
I am Ashutosh Agnihotri from satna (m.p) .i want to airtel tower of civil works & foundation my compny name AGNI ASSOCIATES for tender. pls one chance this works.
MOB.:-[protected], E-mail :- [email protected]
i have place for airtel broadband tower in bihar eastchamparan p.s - patahi, village- jihuli p.o-jihili

contact no [protected]
I have 1800(60*30sqft) space (plot) near Noida_Ghaziabad border at NH-24( which is 15 km far from Delhi and 2 km far from Noida) for Mobile Tower installation. This plot is situated at prime location and near Arya Bhatt School. Big tower can be installed.
Transportation Facility is easily available there. Please contact me or email me.
Smt Usha Verma w/o Padam kumar Verma.
H.No-622.
Vivekanand Nagar.
Ghaziabad(U.P)
Moblle No- [protected] [protected]
Dear Sir / Madam,
I have a vacant land in Cuttack district (Area-Gorakabar, Muslim sahi, Tulsipur) which I want to give as lease for mobile towers.If you have any plan for (Area-Gorakabar, Muslim sahi, Tulsipur) Cuttack-753008 (Orissa) please call me [protected]. My e-mail ID – [email protected], [email protected]

Awaiting your reply immediately.

Thanking you with regards,

Md.Shahid
At/Po- Tulsipur
Ps- Bidanasi
Dist- Cuttack, Orissa
Pin- 753008

Mobile Tower - Mobile Tower (Installation)

Company:Mobile Tower