Mtr Foods Pvt Ltd — Insects found in Rice Idli Powder

Indirapuram, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 hitesharo
I want to file a complaint against the company - MTR foods pvt ltd, having their office at #80, Bommasandra Indl. Area, Hebbagodi, Anekal Taluk, Bengaluru-560 099, INDIA , which is also an ISO certified company . I don't understand why these companies are playing with the lives of us, on 28th October, 2012 , I purchased a Rice Idli Powder from a nearby shop and when I opened it, I found live Insects in it. This is a real shame, I even tried calling their toll free number - [protected] , but no one picks up that phone.

I still have that packet of LOT NUMBER : 13G001 with me , and I am taking this matter very seriously, because such companies will not stop doing such acts unless someone stops them.

Awaiting a revert.

Hitesh Arora

Comments

I want to continue with my complaint mentioned above dated - 30th October 2012, I received a call from MTR foods pvt ltd on 6th November at 12:10pm, from the number 080-[protected], some Mr. Basuri (not sure on how to spell his name) - he tried to convince me that this is just not possible, and when i told him that this has happened and i have proof with me, then he told me that someone from the Delhi Sales team will contact me. Then at 1:19pm, Mr.Vishal Bhandari (mobile number - [protected]) called and discussed the matter - and told me that he needs the packet with insects for quality inspection - to which i told him directly, its not possible, as it is the only proof i have, he told me some one from his team will visit my place, and then at 2:34 pm - Mr.Ajay Saxena, called me to know my address and timings about my availability. He visited my place in evening at 8pm - and was convinces to see "LIVE INSECTS" in the packet - he then tried to bribe me with samples of dosa mix, and oat mix - which he told me that i can have them for free, to which i told him a NO. He then took some pictures and sample of the insects and the powder for quality reference, and assured me that he will be calling me up next day . But till now, I have not recieved a single call from any of the guys mentioned above. I mean how unethical this company is - they thought they will bribe me and i will not complain again or they will just take the entire packet and just vanish. WE CONSUMERS ARE NOT FOOLS . JUST TO MAKE SOME MONEY - YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING WITH OUR LIVES.

I want a proper explanation from top officials of this company. ASAP !!

HITESH ARORA

Worm eggs in MTR mix

I FOUND WORMS IN MY MIX!! ITS unbelievable.. apparently there are eggs too and worms keep getting hatched. My stomach is currently a mess.

No.1, 2nd & 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Inner Ring Road, Ejipura, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560047
    Mtr Foods Pvt Ltd - Insects found in Rice Idli Powder