Onida, 21 KY Thunder Bass Blaster — problem in BASS sound related IC

murali
bass sound is audible for 2-8 secs.only . after switching on TV.later sound is not audible.pls tell IC number & cost .also tell how to get the IC& from where .

Comments

sir my tv problem is huming when start bass on
ONIDA KY THUNDER TV WORKS EXCELLENT BUT AFTER SALES SERVICE IS POOR. COMPANY TAKEN Rs 1700 EXTRA FOR EXTRA WARRANTY BUT NOBODY RESOLVED THE PROBLEM. WHEN I COMPLAINT ON BASSBLASTER AND OTHER SWITCH FUNCTIONALITY COMPANY PERSON VISITED AND NOT RESOLVED THE ISSUE. AFTER ONE MONTH THEY TOLD THAT YOUR WARRANTY IS OVER AND YOU NEED TO PAY EXTRA AMOUNT.

MY KIND REQUEST TO THE INDIAN PEOPLE, NOT TO GO EXTRA WARRANTY BECAUSE OF POOR SERVICE FROM ONIDA .
i have onida 21ky thunder tv work proper but after one year, speaker is ok but woofer is not function due to burn of ic according to ur enginer. they have no ic and cost. So i requested u to plz send me IC no. As soon as possible. I advice u to plZ active ur service center and engineer also. Deepak jaiswal, [protected]
Sir my tv problem is when i start tv and by fault bass blaster is on tv goes to off and blinking alarm light

please tell me the ic no and where it is available.service engineer is telling that ic has gone .he changed ic which is not suitable for this model results bass blaster is not working
Dear customer care unit.
I would like to inform you that I btought Onida oxygen ky bass thunder 5 or 6 years ago.during warranty period the bass system stopped working I called care one person came and take away sound card with him and come after 2 days after repair.than it works ok.
Than after warranty it again got same fault and I paid rs850 to onida engineer without any bill and I got repaired .
But after some time it got same fault and I did no repaired it coz it cost a lot.but I purchased the oxygen modal due to sound effets as there were several other companies as sony but I trust onida for better sound quality.
But I feels that my trust was not up to mark and my family always saying that you make wrong purchase.
Anyhow I removed sound card from it as it turned a simple modal.
I just got(june 2) power supply failure issue as my tv not turned on nor any front indication blowing.
Kindly suggest what shoud I do now.
Coz value for money is so called a product that works better continuously.
In my family there are 2 more tv one LG ones SONY 1200 watt .working well from last 7 years
Kindly help
Narender Rohila
Panipat haryana

automatic switch Off and Hang

Pls contact [protected] I received last friday onida a+ mobile phone but 1hour no use the phone automatic switch of problem please exchane micromax A106 Invoice number: SD8CCC/14-15/589 please contact [protected]
sir i need onida ky thunder tv's LOT
sir how to run woofer pcb on 12v dc

+91 20 2837 5561 [Mumbai]
    +91 22 2820 0435 [Corp Office]
    +91 16 1323 6835 [Punjab]
    MIRC Electronics Ltd. Onida House, G-1, M.I.D.C, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Onida, 21 KY Thunder Bass Blaster - problem in BASS sound related IC