[Resolved] Ortel Communications Limited — SKYVIEW CABLE SERVICE
Customer ID : 00142423
6, BSNL Colony,
Near RCM, Behind Kalinga Hospital,
Jaidev Vihar Telephone Exchange
I would like to bring to your kind attention that I had not been receiving TV signals since 24th August 2007. The complaint was reported to your office on 25th August 2007. Kindly refer Complaint no: C 379046 dated 25th Aug 2007. Later, on 27th August 2007, it was detected by the technicians that the part of the cable has been theft. And for this, I was told to pay for 20 meter cable. But the fact is only 2 to 3 meter cable has been theft. Everything was already discussed with Mr K R Moses that if that’s the problem, I am ready for the payment. This doesn’t mean that my connection is to be restored only after payment. It could have been added up in the coming month’s bill (payment for 10 meter cable as per discussions with Mr K R Moses). Inspite of repeated telephone calls on 27th and 28th August 2007, the technicians came on 28th Aug at night around 9.45 pm. But the connection was still not been restored.
I have therefore decided to discontinue the Sky View services due to the following reasons:
1) Very poor service to the customer.
2) Unexpected long delay in attending the customer complaints.
3) The customers are asked for payment of the theft cable without his fault.
4) No compensation in terms of Bill payment if the service is interrupted for a long period.
5) Inactive customer care department.
6) Perhaps customer satisfaction is not the Priority of Ortel Communications Ltd.
In a month, out of 30 days, 20 days we do not receive TV signals. Why should we pay for such a poorest service
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved