[Resolved]  Pancard — I have PAN CARD No. but I have not received PAN CARD

I have Applied for Pancard in July 2007 from UTI head office Mumbai. Now I can see my Pancard No but not yet received my Pancard as such. My PanCard no-AQFPM4867N.

Pankaj Lochan Mohanty
Mob No-[protected]

Comments

Pancard — i have not resived the pan card

Dear sir /madum

i have not resived the pan card, plsege serch the my pan card, my application number[protected],
my processing number[protected]
i applied pan cad last year.2007. i came t know that pan card return back t mumbai.i forgot acc no. can i track and get it now?
i have PANCARD No. but I have not received PANCARD
ACK NO. [protected]
I have Applied for Pancard in september 2008 from solapur. Now I can see my Pancard No but not yet received my Pancard as such. My PanCard no-AYIPP7468F

VILAS NATU PAWAR
Mob No-[protected]
I have applied for pan card on 27dec08, but till now i havent received my pan card i know my pan card no-AIDPN1618G, SO THROUGH WHICH COURIER OR POST I NEED THE COURIER DETAILS.
hello sir,
i am appleying a pan card on 06/01/09 from chennai thay says card given to you in 12 working days but no responce to me till 23/01/09 he gave me message that your pan card no is AOHPA4477Q, BUT LONG TIME I RESIVED NOT MENTION I AM GOING TO 15 DAYS LEAVE 27/01.09
SO PLEASE SEND ME TILL 26/01/-9
THANKING YOU
REGARDS
AGNIVESH SINGH THAKUR
i have PANCARD No. but I have not received PANCARD
ACK NO. [protected]
I have Applied for Pancard in November 2008 from Pune. Now I can see my Pancard No but not yet received my Pancard as such. My PanCard no-CCNPS8640F.

Thanking You

Jaya Srivastava
My PAN is AXUPK1578Q as per net service search, but my PAN Card yet not received.
My Address is :-
Resident : - Lal Bahadur Shastri Ward, Kuthla
Near Shree Sharda Transport Corporation, P.O. Kuthla, KATNI - 483501 (M.P.)

Office : SVIL Mines Limited, 16 Km Stone, Village - Gudri, Tahsil Bahoriband, Distt- KATNI (M.P.)

I have Applied for Pancard in may 2008 from UTI head office New Delhi. i can see my Pancard No but not yet received my Pancard as such. i already checked on Dasna Post office my office address, but postman say that we have not received any pancard. My PanCard no-CHKPS9803E. my cupon no.[protected]. i request u to please send my Pancard on my house address is :-

Naveen Sharma S/o Jai Bhagwan
2/170, New Patel Park, Line Par
Near - New Bal Viksh High School
Bahadurgarh Distt. Jhajjar
State - Haryana- 124507
Mobile no. [protected]

Felix Impex Pvt. Ltd — Not Receive My Pan Card

Dear Sir / madam,

I have not receive my Pan Card, as i have applied for it in march 2009.

Pan card No. ALOPC8125B
Application No. [protected]
To,
The brance manager
uti tsl
i.t pan card service centre
kanpur

Sub:- issue of pan card
ref:- coupan no. 21687380 dt:[protected]

dear sir,
i have been applied for pan card till dated 16;11;07 now i have my pan card no. but my pan card not received till today so i request you please send my origanal pancard or issued a duplicate pan card as earilest.

thanking you 105-lal quarter
opp:-natraj cinema
govind nagar kanpur208006
your faithfully
(ritu batheja)
Dear Sir/Mam,

My pan card is missing, but i dont know pan number & missing the place.i want to new pan card, if i can it verify pan number any via there(address & date of birth).Please,
My address,
P.Ravikumar, S/o V.Pandian,
83/90, pillayar kovil st, pallavarayan patti, Theni(Dis)- i was gave to id proof this.but pan card was delivered - M/s P.Ravikumar, Oneworld Impex Pvt.Ltd, 3 C Jamals Fazal Chambers, 26 Greams Road, Thousand Light, Chennai - 06.
Please verify pan no & i want to new pan card-(How to apply it)

Thanking You,
Ravikumar.P

Pancard — pan card not get

Dear sir i have not gate my pancard dispatched on 09 july 2012 bill no ZB6068698

and ack no [protected] please contact me [protected],[protected]
.Galib.
dear sir/mam,
may pa card is mising my pan card no endps6831k so enform my email id.[protected]@gmail.com

name dau ram sahu
salkhan

Pancard Clubs
    Pancard Clubs Phone
    Pancard Clubs Address
    111-113, Kaliyandas Udyog Bhavan, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025