[Resolved]  Pancard — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED YET

I HAVE YET NOT RECIEVED MY PANCARD

I have yet not recieved my PAN CARD applied a year ago on[protected] at Pan Services Centre No. 1MHA 115 (Ghatkopar). Following are my PAN details (as availed from UTI website) -

APPLICANT NAME : TASLEEM ARIF A. W. KHAN
PANCARD NO : ATBPK0895R
APPLICATION FORM NO :[protected].
APPLICATION DATE : 16 DEC. 2006.
COUPON NO :[protected]
Pan Service Centre code : 1MHA 115 (MUM/W/213/4)

The big problem of this couriers is that my friend & neighbour who applied on the same date along with me have well recieved theirs in just 15 days. So if any one can help me out please do so soon.

Comments

Ilost my earlier received PAN CARD.hence i had applied for the new PAN CARD about one and a half month back.My registration number is [protected].My pancard No. is AEZPN1340M.

please do the needful to send me the pancard as early as possible
Respect Sir/madam.
i have applied for PAN card against acknoledgement no.[protected] on 15Jan 2008.But till now ihave not received my PAN card.Kindly do needfull.
With warm Regards,
Vil:Latherdeva hoon
manglaur-jhebrera road.
Rookee.Haridwar
Uttarakhand.
I still didn't receive my pan card. How to get it?
My name is K.Ramu i have applied my pancard march-09, but i haven't received yet, could you help me to get my pancard. pancard agent give me one number but i dont know what is that but he is saying that it is pancard number, BHIPK2762g
iam sending my personal details which are written in application form so please verify this information, trace my pancard and post me sir
Name : K.Ramu (surname: Korutla)
F.Name : Koteswar Rao
Thanks& Regards
K.Ramu

Pancard Clubs Phone
    Pancard Clubs Address
    111-113, Kaliyandas Udyog Bhavan, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025