[Resolved]  Passport Office Bhopal — Delay in issuing passport

I have applied for the passport with th file ref. no. w23001107 in april , 2007 . The status of the passport was showing " will be dispatched with 2-3 weeks if n objection" and suddenly it is showing :
"Details pertaining to File Reference Number w230011 Not Found. This may be due to incorrect file number or incorrect date of birth or incorrect year of submission or the passport may have been despatched more than a month back. Status of applications received at Speed Post Centres and District Passport Cells (file reference numbers starting with W and Z) may be available only after 2 to 3 weeks from the date of application."

I haven't yet received any passport . plzz give enough details where i can contact to solve this problem .

Aug 13, 2020

Comments

NOT RECEIVED PASSPORT SINCE LONG

MY NAME IS : Dr. Nageen Jain

Application Date : June/2009
Date of Birth : 05/12/1968

ALL POLICE VERIFICATION DONE AND CLEARED.
THOSE WHO SUBMITTED WITH ME HAVE GOT THERE
WHEN WILL I GET MY PASSPORT.
AND WHOM TO CONTACT.

TODAY DATE : 22.12.2009
I have applied for Passort renewal at Bhopal office on 24/01/2009 and till date renewed passport is not received...A file has been opened in my name with file no:BPLZ[protected] dated24.01.09...Eventhough the police verification is complete, the passport is not issued and online is still showing "POLICE REPORT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED"...No one lifts the telephone at enquiry of Bhopal Passport office..We have given fax at[protected] &mails to Bhoplal office many times...Till date, no communication from RPO, Bhopal..Meantime i have shifted my residence to Chennai and requested them to transfer my file with old passport to RPO, Chennai by sending fax&mail with scanned copy of my request...As usual, no response till date...

Your kind intervention for action by RPO, Bhopal to issue/transfer my assport

With thanks®ards,

Sree adharshna
Dear Sir
i am ajeet ojha i have applied for pass port before 8 month but not received yet so pls see and delivered the pass port and my information is as under
file no :- a015400
name :- Ajeet Oja
DOB :- 03.10.1988
i HAVE SENT THE DOCUMENT BEFORE 5 DAYS ALL DOCUMENT ARE ATTACHED WITH GAZZATED OFFICER LETTER AND WEST BENGAL ADDRESS
MY CONTACT NO IS [protected]
MAIL ID jai.[protected]@rediffmail.com
Mr. J. K. Shrivastav, Passport Officer Bhopal Refer my Reged. A. D. Letter Dated 25th Jan. 2010 After a long time passed near about 10 months passed Yet I have not received my Passport I hope that you have not Intrested to Issue my Passport Explain Why? Why did you Keep Painding my file ? You have not write me a saingle letter ab out my passport I hope that my file is missing in your office serch Immediately Otherwise I shall be complaint to Higher Authority MY FILE NO. IS BPLW30055609
I am Vinod file Number A029801.
Date of birth 15/5/1976.
Key Number [protected].
Aply Date 6 Nov 2009
Shri balbir singh dhami
file no BPLZ22894509
i agree with all the complaints against bhopal passport office they all are and rascle also
R/Sir/Madam

I would like to inform you that i have applied for my Passport four month ago police enquiry has been cleared my file No.BPL-Z286605 My Name Subodh Prasad Singh .
Therefore i request to you kindly issue passport as your earliest posible for this i shall higly oblidge.

Subodh Prasad Singh
Mob.[protected]

I've filled appication form for passport on1st of this january & i've completed all the procedure of police enquiry & all. Untill my passport has not come?

We have been submitted furnished attested copy of my school certificate in Bhopal office for proof of birth certificate more time. Still my passport is pending condition and no status available online. Now we feel that it will not process from your end so now I want to cancel this passport.

Kindly cancel this passport and let us know the procedure that we can cancel this ASAP.

Also we believe that above email id’s for complaint is not useful who is suffering passport related issue.

Draft No. : 615990
File No. : BPLZ26020108
Application No. : 161494
Date of Filed :[protected]

We have got very bad service from bhopal office now i am planning to cancel and reapply from other places.

Gita Lutare
Respect sir,

I myself and my husband have applied passport vide file no. BPL Z-228102 and 228101 on dtd. 24.9.09, these are reflected on your website as application dtd. 10.11.09 . In this regard my husband passport dispatched on dtd. 26.2.09 vide ref. no.SP9968 and received him also. But is regretted that my passport have not been dispatched till today. I can not understand why my passport have not been dispatched whether all the formalities are completed of both the passport are completed same time, one passport have been dispatched or other pending ?
In this regard I have send a application vide registered port on dtd.09.05.2010 but no any response from your good office till date.

Kindly arrange to dispatch my passport as early as possible because it is very urgent for me. I humbly oblidge you sir,

Thanking you sir,

Yours sincerely,
GWALIOR
DTD. 13.06.10
VERSHA KAPOOR
APPLICATION FILE NO. BPLZ-228102
my self sunil dhakad i applied for passport almost 1 year before on 2/06/2009 at bhopal office(M.P), my police verification also done, in july month i checked my passport status on passport.gov.in website there they written police report is complete document is subjected to in order and passport will be despathed on 07/07/2010.
but still i did not get my passport, i tried to call on passport phone but no body is giving response.

only the hope is you
sir i request to you please check and confirm.

My file reference no is : a014912
DOB: 04/07/1986
DOA: 02/06/09
mob no : [protected]
Mail Id: sunil.[protected]@gmail.com
The bhopal office is a real bad experience of life. Staff there is highly unorganized. People dont know how to speak in a polite manner. Seems like Indian Government hires only such kind of people. What i feel is India can only pogress when these government officers start behaving properly and start concentrating on there job.It is a pity that Indian people have to suffer because of such government servants.
file no. a021696 & a021697.
Police report already send. Haj flight fixed for 24-10-10 vide cover no. mpf[protected].
Kindly arrange issue of passports immediatery for visa formalities & confirm on our e-mail I.D.
Thanking Sir,
Ramzan Khan & Sakina Bano
e-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
R.Sir,
I Have applied pass port last few months. Your report/status is underneath,
File Reference Number : BPL-Z[protected] Application Date :[protected]
Applicant's Name : GUNJAN KOHAD Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
STATUS :
It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time
How much time given to give me pass port?
please send [protected]@gmail.com
(m) [protected] &[protected]
COMPLAINT: W300549

Respected sir,
My self Sanjeev Kumar I submitted my pass port application form in GPO Indore (Bhopal) on 12 march 2010. CBI varification also cleared in the month of June 2010 but I do not recieve my pass port I wait for passport for goimg to Germany.

With regards
Sanjeev kumar,
Room no-15,
Jawaha Lal Nehru Boys Hostel,
DAVV, Indore-452001,
File refrence no. w300549
Passport office Bhopal
Contact no [protected]
sir i have applied for passport with form no. BPLI01378611, file no. A 005115. I submitted my form in Bhopal office with Kev no.[protected] on 3 march 2011 but i have not yet received any police inquiry. on internet inquiry system it is show that the file no. is not available.
I tried calling to the bhopal office to th number given in the website mp.gov.in/passport but there is no response.
please solve this problem .

I am Clement Lawrence, I am very much frustrated by the attitude and the working system of the Passport Office, Bhopal. I am eager to know about the status of my passport which has been applied 6 moths back.

I was working in Kenya in 2010 at Mediheal Hospital & Fertility Centre as an Administrator Incharge. My employer had forcefully kept my passport under his custody. He was treating very badly & misbehaving all the time. I made a complaint to the Indian High Commissioner (Hon Mr Tripathi), Nairobi, Kenya in August 2010. After going through my complaint he called my employer and ask him to give my passport back but since my employer is a high profile business man he didn’t give my passport back at the same time. I had requested Hon High Commissioner to kindly arrange my way back to India. He had issued me an emergency certificate to travel back to India. Later on my employer had sent my passport to the Indian Embassy, Nairobi, Kenya and they had sent back my passport to the Passport Office, Bhopal which is been cancelled.

I had applied for a fresh passport 6 month back, I have submitted all the supportive documents related to my previous passport. All formalities has been done police report is also clear but still I am really wondering what makes it to so much delay. I understand that there is a procedure in which it requires time to make sure that it is going in a right way but still it is almost 6 months I had applied for. Infact, I went to passport office, Bhopal several time and requested passport officer Smt V K Vaghela to let me know the status of my passport, she always tells me that we will dispatch it within a week time she never told me the reason of being delayed. I already got an appointment in a healthcare company in Dubai through Apollo Hospital New Delhi. I was under impression that my passport will be reached me any time since I have been told by the passport officer but it never happened I could not work and my 6 months has been wasted just because of the false statement of the officer. She was always seen reluctant and always talks in a rude way. Whenever I asked her, I was told the same story that it will dispatch within a week time.

Atleast I should know the reason of being delayed so that I can decide for the next step

I don't know what to do how to get my passport. I am requesting you if you can please guide me the way forward. I hope I will get revert at the earliest

File No. B000526 YEAR 2010
Date on Applied : 15/11/2010

Thanks & Regards,
Clement Lawrence
Dear Passport Officer,

We have submitted 7 months old baby's passport on 7-08-12 in normal process, police verification was done on 17-09-12 but still online status is showing police verification is pending from SP office under your respective thana, we have confirmed from SP office that file has been sent to BHOPAL PSK center, please we need passport very urgently, we have submitted SWORN affidavit from Indian embassy also but till now no response from passport office Bhopal. Kindly do the needful and please fasten the process of application as we need passport very urgently and this is 7 months old baby's passport which does'not need police verification but still granting officer asked for police verification. kindly do the needful awaiting your swift response. thanks

File Number - BP[protected]
PSK- BHOPAL
DATE OF BIRTH[protected]
NAME-MAANVIK SINGH.

Kind regards,

Prashant singh

I have applied for reissue of my passport. It has been dispatched on 4 August 2012, but I have not received it yet.

Request you to look into the matter as it has been 4 months now.

Name : Dr. Amita Dube
Place of issue : Bhopal
DOB : 14/01/1958
Tracking Id of speed post : ED[protected]IN

Please do the needful.
    Passport Office Bhopal
    Passport Office Bhopal Phone
    Passport Office Bhopal Address
    I.S.B.T. Main Building, Mezzanine Floor, Hoshangabad Road, Habibganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India - 462024