[Resolved]  Poorvika Mobile, Chennai — Dis satisfied product

I have bought a Karbonn mobile from Poorvika mobile shop in Chennai recently. I am not satisfied with the service of the dealer.....
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2017
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response May 12, 2016
Dear customer,

We have gone through your complaint . We regret the inconvenience caused.For a quick resolution please register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in [protected]@poorvika.in.

With Regards.
Manager - Customer Care.

Comments

Dear Sir

Ref : Bill No.14335 dated 18.10.2009

I have purchased fly DS 100 Dual sim mobile from your kodambakkam shop on 18.10.2009, after one month i have noticed that sim No 2 is not working, I have handed over the mobile to your kodambakam office for servicing on 1st week of Dec and acknowledge by your staff and confirmed that it will be serviced by within a weeks time,

I have called up several time over through the phone it is ringing no one picked up the landline as well as mobile too.[protected], [protected]).

I have explained whole situation to your other branch to pick phone, after that Mr.Srikanth, kodambakkam branch called up my mobile.

He has confirmed that it will be delivered on 4jan 2010.

Since I am tracing for the past three days not able to get the mobile from your shop, this will shows your improper handling the customers and poor service rendered by you.

Hope you will take necessary action and return my mobile by tomorrow itself.

Venugopal
Mob No.[protected]
you may contact - [protected] to resolve your issue

Poorvika Mobiles Phone
    Poorvika Mobiles Address
    Admin Office No. 30, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024