Ram Mehar — Illegal Construction and Kabza on Road
Chairman DSIDC & MCD Commissioner
Sub : Regarding Illegal Construction on Road and Fighting if Objection
This is to inform you that I Ram Mehar S/o Sh. Chandgi Ram Residence RZF 99/34 Old Add. and New Add. RZF 41/7A Sadh Nagar Part II Palam Colony New Delhi.
We Complaint our Neighbour Retired Subedar Mr. Mahendra Singh and his wife those make illegal construction on Public road and they make (Chabutra) on the public Road in Street No. 41 Sadh Nagar Part II Palam Colony. All traffics disturb from this chabutra in between of road and old people slips down and One Side Builder doing Construction work and opposite he make Chabutra 1 to 1.5 Feet from his house beginning and approx 8 feet from his house from the level of Road Approx. 9 inches height one side and approx. 1 feet from another home and if we or anybody objection for this illegal activities than he abuse, fighting and misbehave with our families Ladies, sister, daughter, and our daughter in Law and neighbours.
Mr. Mahindra Singh is Retired Subedar and always he take advantage of his past Army post and He has also little political connection and give threat to our family to put all our families in the police lock up and fighting with our Ladies when all gents not presents in the home. He is Retired and he used maximum time to doing illegal construction and Ramp on road due to his heighted house. He make Heighted house and every time make new ramp and construction. His house is upper than our house and he stand on the top and make abuse to our ladies when they wash cloths on roof and doing work at home.
Mr. Mahendra give threat us if police doesnt take any action on us than he raised complaint from his son Mr. Santosh who is Lieutenant or Subedar in Army (We dont Know just Assumption) and told that Mr. Santosh will complaint against our families i.e. Rammehar families disturb his old parents but We know Mr. Santosh is a good army man and he also aware our good behaviour with them but we have fear if he done any kind of action will take due to his father unnecessary pressure on them but what we do if he doing misbehave, doing illegal activities and Stand in front of our gate and abuse to our ladies when gents or member not present in the house in day and every time he disturb our ladies when they move outside and doing work on the Roof.
Every time he put MALBA and RCC Construction material on the road and make like ramp height and due to this the road water and house water comes in front of our home and If we objection for his activities than he complaint unnecessary to police for take advantage of old person.
In Our society everybody know us and our good behaviour but nobody take any legal action on them and only they told so many time verbal for this kind of illegal activities but every time he doings new activities that can disturb people and our families.
This is our humble request you to please take necessary action. We are working people and we don't have time to stay at home every time and he misbehave, abuse, fighting with our families, we need necessary action and police support for this kind of illegal activities and need support for our family.
Thanks with Regards
RZF 41/7A Sadh Nagar II Palam Colony
Street No 41 New Delhi 110045
1 ) MCD Councillor Kuldeep Solanki Dated 6/11/2012 and 10/03/2013
2) SHO Palam Diary No.: dd 53B Dt[protected] PS Palam Village ND
3) MCD Online Grivence ID GRV/NZF/2013/000133 Dated 10/03/2013
4) Supritendent Engineer MCD Najafgarh Zone Diary No. 8629 Dated 11/03/2013
5) SHO Palam DD No. 40B Dated 11/03/2013 PS Palam Village ND
6) Chairman - Sh. Rakesh Behari, IAS E-mail: [protected]@dsiidc.org
7) Managing Director - Sh. Amit Yadav, IAS E-mail: [protected]@dsiidc.org
8) Executive Director - Sh. Sanjeev Ahuja E-mail:[protected]@dsiidc.org
9) General Manager E-mail:[protected]@dsiidc.org
10) General Manager – Sh. Anand Tiwari E-mail:[protected]@dsiidc.org
11) OSD (PR) – Sh. J. K. Bakshi E-mail: [protected]@dsiidc.org
12) CAO (HQ) - Sh. Gyaneshwar Prakash E-mail: [protected]@dsiidc.org
13) CM (P/IT/Vig.) - Sh. Praveer Saxena E-mail: [protected]@dsiidc.org
14) MCD Commissioner email: [protected]@mcd.org.in
15) DC Mcd najafgarh [protected]@mcd.org.in
16) MCD Vigilence Chief [protected]@mcd.org.in