[Resolved]  Reliance Digital — Misleading promotion

Yes I am talking about the India Biggest Conglomorate which is into retail. Reliance digital @ kolkata basdroni has new promotion going on as scratch card offer.In which you have to scratch the card and whatever percrntage comes up you will get discount.

But the cliche is Carriec AC 1.5 TON which cost 18000 in the market is priced at 20, 290 when i inquired about it they told me it is not MRP it is RRP.(read reliance retail price}.

When i told them aboiut the market price of the AC they offered me 18261 and then they were not offering me scratch card offer. I was dissapointed the way they have behaved.

I am really dissapointed by the way relaince is doing business can samebody check them for their misbehave. I will recommend you not go there for anything.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I had bought LG washing Machine from Reliance Digital on 5th Oct'2009, INV NUM- 000421 from Hyderabad Showroom. I was delivered damaged LG washing Machine, LG TLWM WF- T7239KS (Plu#[protected]. They did a wrong promotion activity during the time of Diwali Offer. Rs 9000 worth of Gold chain was given on a purchase of more than Rs 25, 000. The real value of the gold chain is not even Rs.1500 (Checked with the Branded Jewellary Shop).

Reliance Digital
    Reliance Digital Address
    3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002