Reliance Digital Tv — Service stopped even after advance payment of 1 year subscription
Gagauravmayank on Apr 27, 2011
I am using reliance Big Tv form the year they launched the services in India way back in 2008. Recently I had recharged by reliance Digital TV subscription for "MAX PACK" on January 27th 2011 for an advance yearly subscription of Rs. 4600/- (actual value of subscription is only Rs. 4489/-) which is ending approximately near to same date in 2012. There was a technical complaint which I had put in customer care in march 2011 for unreliable operation of my set top Box which was behaving abnormaly and switching off automatically and turning on in 30 secondes or so itself and channel turned to Preview Mode. I had this similar problem in previous years (2010) as well for which Big TV engineer has rectified the problem and my set top Box was working satisfactorly in previous year. This time when i complaint about the similar problem they sent an engineer who changed my set top box and power adapter in March itself. Now from last 4 days they have terminated my services saying that you have a negative balance of Rs. 700/- in your account due to the fact that your set top Box and power adaptor has been changed and you need to recharge the account before your services can be started once again. I have been talking to customer services executives and senior mangers in technical and other departments of call center from last 4 days for approx 3 hours and they are not giving any solution and are just saying that give us time and we are forwarding your request to senior technical level who will restart your services very soon. But even after 4 days of talking nothing has happend and they are not giving any timeline to resolve this problem. I am actually fed up of this now and i want to terminate my services with Reliance digital TV. My question to them are as follows for which i am not getting any answers.
1. If I had done the recharge for 12 months and used only 3 months of services against that why they have terminated the services now at this moment even if there is a negative balace of Rs. 700/- when 9 month service is still pending. If they wanted to terminte the services they could have done in last two months of subscription.?
2. I was never informed about the charges of change in set top box, which may be deducted from my account when I registerd the complain with customer care for unsatisfactory run of my set top box. In fact i even have put a formal complian against customer care executive and engineer for not informing me about the same day before yesterday on 25.04.2011 and my complain nos. are "151649034" & "151649332". Now who would give me a satisfactory answer of this mistake done by them and due to this my services are also got disconnected.
3. every time i call them they forward the mail to next level and senior level always communicate that your services would get resumed very soon but no body gives me any probelm resolve time and they just say wait for some time your services would be okay very soon. But now 4 days has gone past and services are not activated till now.
4. How I can settle an account which reliance digital TV as i had already paid money in advance and after this behaviour of service provider I just want to discontinue the services and want my money back.
5. Service provider is doing nothing and I find myself harrased by them everytime I call them to start my services. Who will help consumer?
Need some help or direction to sort this issue out ASAP.
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
6th Floor BHQ, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Thane Belapur Road, Kopar Khairne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400709