satish Ilake — Housing Society

Maharashtra, India
 satishilake

I am Mr. Satish Ilake residing at Om Vastu Shilp Apartment Building No. 2, housing society “A” Wing, Flat No. 101/2 Chikkal Dongari Bypass Road, Dongarpada, Virar (W), 401 303.

I have been the member of the above mentioned society since 2006, and Section 32 (1) and 32 (2) of the Maharashtra Cooperative Housing Societies Act 1960 which provides the right to the member. I requested to managing committee to issue me copies of following documents for my reference –
1. Original Share Certificate
2. Audited annual balance sheet and profit and loss account for the year[protected].
Committee is saying that the certificate is with builder not with society, also not given balance sheet etc.

Aso wrote a letter to committee one month back I would like to view some documents like expenses, other than maintenance income payment receipt etc. please give time for the same , still they are not replayed to me.

Our society chairman had given resignation one month back, there is no chairman for society, committee or society member has not taken any action. can committee run without chairman?

pl advise me as to go about it.

Satish Ilake