[Resolved] SBI Debit Card — FEE EXCESS DR

BARAMATI, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 ashay73
BANK CHARGED" FEE EXCESS DR" FROM ME FOR THIRD PARTY TRANSACTION

tripatis4's response, Mar 06, 2015
i transfer for third party but deduct third party's account rs 176 against charge of fee excess dr
mphitbook's response, Jun 09, 2015
vdhisbfop

Comments

my lost 492 INR excess drs AND return my many sbi bank branch mendu hathras SURESH KUMAR
i also lost money. rs 1650 just now. its because the manager told me to open savings acc. i am student and whenever my parents send money i withdraw. now they say there is a limit to this and that i should have made a current acc. bloody manager of sbi doesnt even know that. extremely poor customer care. the guy on the call centre desk didnt even know what excess fee dr is.

if u r going to use ur atm too much then never make savings acc. the sbi guys will say no plz make savings acc..but don't do it. make current acc for frequent usage of banking like net banking or atm.
i lost my 200 rs for fee excess dr

What is excess dr ?
I lost 234 INR to this. What the hell is this?
The pic is blurry but it does show the deduction.

unwanted excess DRS debit Rs 2256 on my account.Please refund My account
what is free excess DR & debit
What the hell is fees excess drs refund my money
I am lost 1140 free excess dr.please refund
Dear Sir, If You Make 4 Debit Transaction in your State Bank Of India Home Branch, It is totally free (For those customers who maintain Average Quarterly Balance Below Rs.1000). But If You Make Debit transaction Over 4 Times for Home Branch & Over 20 Debit Transactions For Mobile Banking/Internet Banking, Bank will be Charged as 'FEE EXCESS DRS' in Your Account on basis of you debit transaction. Kindly note that this amount is Non-refundable amount.

If You Make 4 Debit Transaction in your State Bank Of India Home Branch, It is totally free (For those customers who maintain Average Quarterly Balance From Rs.1000 to Rs.32000). But If You Make Debit transaction Over 4 Times for Home Branch & Over 40 Debit Transactions For Mobile Banking/Internet Banking, Bank will be Charged as 'FEE EXCESS DRS' in Your Account on basis of your debit transaction. Kindly note that this amount is Non-refundable amount.

Also note this amount can be higher or lower according to your debit transactions at bank or at e-banking/mobile banking.

For More Details, please call State Bank Of India 24x7 call center number [protected] (Toll Free) or Contact your home branch.
From my account fee excess DRS and service charge for moblile banking and internate banking charged from SBI.According to SBI SCHEME SEND MONEY EVERYWHRE and get cashback of Rs 10.0 but i dont get cashback, but bank charged me fee excess DRS and service charge for mobile banking.I have done complaint at customer care but no resolution on this from from customer care and not refund money from SBI.
Where I register my compaint?
Keshavrao Pawar.
Dear Sir, You can register your complaints by visiting this website. Visit this website & register your complaint. https://prepaid.onlinesbi.com/CMS. you will get resolution within 72 working hours.

Kindly copy this full website address in your PC Browser otherwise it will not working.
I have Lost my 1600 Rs. By FEE EXCESS DR . Tell me say somthing about this, , , pllzzzzzzzzzz...
What is dis n whats the process of debited Rs. in Accout ...
what is the meaning of fee excess drs why take money to the bank plz give me information to me thanking sir
Dear Sir, If You make Over 20 Debit Transactions (Average Quarterly Balance <Rs.1000) By Mobile Banking/Internet Banking, Bank will Charge Your Account as 'FEE EXCESS DRS' / MB-INB Charge' in Your Account on basis of you debit transaction. Kindly note that this amount is Non-Refundable amount.

Over 40 Debit Transactions (Average Quarterly Balance >Rs 1000 upto Rs 25, 000) For Mobile Banking/Internet Banking, Bank will Charge Your Account as 'FEE EXCESS DRS / MB-INB Charge' in Your Account on basis of your debit transaction. Kindly note that this amount is Non-Refundable amount.

For More Details, please call State Bank Of India 24x7 call center number [protected] (Toll Free) or Contact your Home Branch.
I lost rs-720 excess drs plz refund me
I LOST RS-720 FROM MY SAVING A/C EXCESS FEE DRS. PLZ SOLVE MY PROBLEM.
SIR MERA BALANCE DRS ME 1122 RS., 07/03/2015 ME KATA GYA HAI KYA MAI YE PUCH SAKTA HU KE YE KYO KATA GYA HAI MY CONTACT NUM, [protected] HAI
wat is this i lost 6 rs as fee excess drs