[Resolved]  SBI, Noida Sector 2 Branch — Cash not Deposited in my A/C

I have saving A/C in SBI, Sector-2, Noida Branch, and i have withdrawal 10000 Rs from Noida sect-24(2ND ATM) ATM with response code 058 but transaction was failed and amount(10000) was withdrawal from A/C and for this i have complained for this SBI noida sect-2 branch but no any response yet.
Please help me as soon as posible.
Nishikant Singh

Comments

please sir
infome me noida sec 2 SBI branch coad and address
thank
Sir

Please tell me the Branch code of Sec-62 in Noida
Hi All,

I had requested for chequ book in sbi sec-2 noida branch on 5th March 2009. till date i did not reciave my cheq book. Ihad requesrt manually and online both.

Salim
please tellme the SBI Branch code of sec 2 nd 12
SBI branch, sec-2, Noida is the worst branch I ever scene, there is always problem if you are going to anything in the bank, If you want to deposit the money, chalan, Draft etc.. anything if you wait for hour to get your work done, it may take 2-3 days.for your work, Bank staff is worst.
They do not listen anyone, If you say something, they leave the work and start argue .
so please never go for SBI Branch, sec-2, noida branch,

Rahul
Kindly give me your Fone number Branch (Noida SEC--2) .
Kindly give me the Phone number of Branch (Noida SEC--2.

Vikas Chauhan
I have deposited a cheque of Rs6000 0n 21st oct 2009 and I have not recived any amount till today
Please process it fastly and inform me on [protected].
please sir,
infome me noida sec 2 SBI branch coad and address and contact number
thank.
iam the customer of sbi medical branch Aligarh .I deposite a Bankers cheque in my branch issued by Noida Sector -2 branch.My branch dispatch the cheque on 23rd Jan 2010 for clearence but I have not receive the amount till today .so please process it fastly.
A/c no.[protected]
cheque no-070318
sc no[protected]
I have saving A/C in SBI, Barmer (Rajasthan). Sir now i am presently posted at Jalalabad (Punjab), my sbi account has been transferred to sector-2, Noida Branch. but new passbook has not received till date. my ATM card has been lost. please check my account no. [protected] at your branch. and give me reply in my email address [protected]@gmail.com
Please help me as soon as posible.

geeta rana