[Resolved] Shree Om Sai Nath Car On Rent — Get your money through Affidavit of Support
SSosn Investors Forum
The honorable judge has decided/guided/suggested the following:
1. Those persons who have given Affidavit of Support will get their routine returns/profit/compensation as per the contract/agreement for the balance period of 60 months.
2. Those who have made complaints will get their principal/invested amount as per the contract/agreement as specified for withdrawal of amount with the appropriate deduction.
3. Those who have not made any complaint or have not given Affidavit of Support a notice in leading newspaper all over India by the company/court will be placed for investors to decide to claim back their amount or carry on with the company and get their normal return/profit/compensation given pm for the balance period of 60 months.
4. The court is also going to give liberty to Mr. Roopesh Verma to run the company as per the earlier normal parameters of entertaining Investments & giving pm return/profit/compensation i.e. he can launch new schemes of investment & run the current scheme or both.
5. The court has also observed that their has been no evidence (still under scrutiny) as of now which state cheating, misappropriation of funds and intention/design to cheat though police/eow still on to it & the judge is still waiting for the same to be produced in the court.
6. As presented earlier by Mr. Dharmendar Arya who had submitted Balance Sheet, Profit & loss A/c (Audited as per Governments requirement) of last year & Advance payment of Tax 09-10 (September 09) to the court which has high net worth of 350 crores & surplus cash flow to take care needs of investors payment. Even they have pm turnover of 10-15 crores from resorts, car rentals & allied business the court is oblivious to it.
7. The court has also made it clear to the police/eow to present Mr. Verma in all conditions on 6th March 2010 so either the bail/release is granted if the police/eow does not substantiate the claims with evidence or otherwise. Also as it is a state v/s roopesh verma case the court will do all justice to the investors.
8. The complainant’s lawyers are trying to get verdict in their favour by putting unreasonable questions to Mr. Dharmender Arya and trying to sabotage his efforts to get Mr. Verma out & pay the money to investors as this will help them to get the maximum cut (10%) from their client but as very large no. of Affidavit of Support has reached & still reaching to Mr. Arya has helped the cause of Investors & the judge has supported the effort as it had given a clear picture of support to the company.
The above version only states that their has not been any concrete hard evidence submitted by police/eow to prove cheating, misappropriation of funds and intention/design to cheat by Mr. Roopesh and in contrast Mr. Rooprsh has already submitted their Net worth assets status proving his capability to pay as well as his intention to pay in writing to the court to all investors their dues to both category those who want to stay with them & those who want the refund as per the contract/agreement.
The Affidavit of Support has helped Mr. Arya to prove the point of investors support in favour of company and judge seems to be of the opinion that Mr. Verma is innocent and the company can run very well & pay dues to every investor.
As the court wants a list of the Investors the AOS has fulfilled that requirement and will play the first hand information for starting the returns/profit/compensation given per month to the supporter first; so I request every one to send Affidavit of support at the earliest to be the first among the rest to get the dues per month.
Even if we can represent ourselves as a team through the Investor Forum we can get the decision in our favour & can help restart of the company and get our per month returns.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
|36 Comments Updated:||ShareTweet|