[Resolved]  SOL-Delhi University — letter of disregard

Would inform that,
I am a final B.Com final year student of SOL (DU-south campus).
my concern relates with the 'online communication with the univ.'
as DU (univ) comes in a list of premier institues. it has a well developed website, it gets updated too late.
further, there is no hearing at all of any online conversation. also there's also a link for 'student login'. I had tried to register for it many times but couldn't be able.
I conveyed my issue several times (online/offline), never found a single response. even reported it to Diretor and above level but did not receive any response.

thanks & regards,
Sudesh Beniwal
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

I am a student of B.COM i gave my 2nd year exam but in one exam the result showing absent that means i did not give that exam, but i gave it and my center was in Sarvodhya Vidhaliya in Pathargunj New Delhi. Please if you could help me i'll be so thankful to you.

Yours Sincerely,
Student of your University
Email Id:- rashi.nmhrk @gmail.com
I am b.com(pass) final year student. I haven't received my 2nd year marksheet yet. I request you to please send me my marksheet as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards

Vaidehi Bansal
sol reg. no.[protected]
course- b.com(pass)
exam roll no.- 2274061
I have lost my latest fee receipt so kindly send me my final year fee receipt number on my email id so that i can download Hall ticket from the website.
varunvs.[protected]@gmail.com
my sol roll no is[protected]
hello sir, this is prakash r badigar. sol roll no[protected]. sir i have completed my ba program, on dec2012. but yet i have not received my statment of marks of 3rd year(final year) . sir i heartly request u to give me feed back regarding this. i am eagirly waiting for final statement so that i can apply for some job. sir pls. as soon as possible pls send to my address. pls send feedback sirrrr...pls...

your sincerly
Prakash R Badigar
hi Sir

I am Sartaj khan my Email ID Changes ID is [protected]@gmail.com My Roll No[protected]

Sartaj Khan
hi, , sir I lost my receipt of bcom 2nd year please send my receipt on my email id on sahil.[protected]@yahoo.com plzzzzzz my bcom 1st year sol roll no is[protected]
i am student of b.com final year. and i got my result wrong. it was showing absent in two subjects. i think du(sol) is like fake university. i saw many students are in this problem. if sol are not able to conduct the exam properly and declare the results. why they offer distance learning courses. i think dec should think to give the recognisation to delhi university. because this univesity is playing with future of many students and no one consider at this point. because peaple s mentallity is that it is a capital university so it is the best for study. but i think ignou and ptu is better than delhi univesity in distance learning courses. i will never suggest for taking addmission in du.
I Want to register a complaint against the operator of Sol Home page on social networking site FACEBOOK...The person is very arrogant. Many Days Back Sol HOme Page Upload a post..in which many asked that when can we expect our respective results...They just delete my all comment and hide their lackness and top of that they just Hide their wall through special setting. inshort I m not able to ask anything from them...I donot understand why that operator comment so personal and hide our respective comment... I Need an answer as soon as possible..I m about to file an RTI for my relevant answer if i don't find the same from here.

PLz go through the original post.

School of Open Learning, DU (SOL, DU) · 7, 170 like this.
14 July at 17:34 ·
Proud to be an INDIAN

Be Proud To Be An Indian.. (PLEASE SHARE THIS..)
Incredible india
Length: 1:00
17Share
30 people like this.

Samir Dabas B. A 3rd year result kab aa gaye h.
14 July at 21:09 via mobile

School of Open Learning, DU (SOL, DU) 5 lac students hai mayank sol me, it takes time and about result i have updated on fb page, kindly read between lines.
15 July at 10:08

School of Open Learning, DU (SOL, DU) its govt office hiring is not our discretion and u better wait bcoz by harping on one string things will not be positive.
15 July at 11:12 · Edited

School of Open Learning, DU (SOL, DU) official prob are everywhr in by advising things will not hpen for u and me dear, concentrate on job and study.
19 July at 12:46

19 July at 12:47

School of Open Learning, DU (SOL, DU) u r really free for fb not for study, than y r u commenting on things which u r not aware of.
22 minutes ago · Edited

mayank Saxena
hi ...my name is pervinder kaur i lost my hall ticket and now i have no roll no tell me pls how to check i my result i have my sol no so pls help me what i do
sir my name is Rahul Jain SOL[protected], student of 3rd year b.com pass, (supplimentry) ROLL NO 9198771
My result declared, and i was given fail due to showing Absent IN English CODE B 106, And i was present in the examination, and submitted the answer sheet with due regard. I am sorry to say that when i saw my result i could not digest to fail my self. i was help less, when I contacted to ask from faculty they said wait for result sheet.
I request to pls check the problem
Rahul Jain ROLL NO 9198771 YEAR 2013,
My Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
m.no:- [protected]
i was lost my examination roll no. my SOL roll no. is[protected] how i get my result
my course is B.A (program)
my phn. no is [protected]
my course is B.A (program) part - 1
my phn. no is [protected]

My self Shyam Kumar, SOL Roll No[protected], BA Programme, I have require a Special Chance for clear my Graduation, i already passed my all exam still BA programme 1st year Economics.
SO Please advise me what i do for clear my Graduation.

Shyam Kumar
i m kalash sharma in final year b.com hnrs sol.i m also CA student and 1 exam of CA and du sol exam is clash which is 2nd june plz chnge it this exam and post pond it..plz i m so confused..plz give me solution...plz plz plz plz
Bcom and ca ipcc k almost sare papers clash ho re hai...timings kyun alag rakhdi woh bhi same kardo...ek hi centre me dono k rakhdo hum toh virus hai na dono hatho se paper denge
Sir/ Madam

sir may aap say ye kehna chata hu ki maine b.com 2 nd yr ka exam diya tha jiska roll no:- 9198771 hain mera sol roll no:[protected] hain sir jab maine aapna result check kiya too ye roll no:- 9198771 invalid bata raha hain mera naam rahul jain hain meri b.com 2 nd yr english may back aayi thi previous year jiska paper maine 2013 may diya tha agar sir aap yahi roll no:- 9198771 b.com 3 rd ke result may check karenge to show kar raha hain lekin maine paper diya tha jisme ki absent likha a raha hain pls sir, check my result

thanks & Regard's
Rahul jain
Dear Sir

Kindly inform you that I am a student of SOL North Delhi University B.com. (Pass). My admission year is 2008. I have pass all subject rest of Ist year ECONOMICS. I have given this exam every year and every given chance but I have not passed the subject. I got a last special chance to attended the exam in June 2013. In that exam I have done number of 4 or 4.5 correct complete question's answer but I got only 11 number. Some how i misplaced my roll no so i was not able to check my result and i was waiting for the marksheet but when i got the marksheet it was too late because i have miseed the exam for Dec 2013 because i haven't received any demand letter and now when i am looking for demand letter for June 2014 now also i am not able to find it.

So, I request you please suggest me rest of the procedure

Thanks & Regards
Rakhi Sharma
Current Exam Roll No. - 6353011
SOL Roll No.[protected]
B.Com (Pass)
Contact No. - [protected]
Hi i m student of B.A programme but still i m not able to download my admit card from sol site so kindly please help me out
I m a student of BA programme final year. Today, date 05/06/2014 i had a paper of political sc. but university gave me International relations is a book of political sc. Today, in the examination hall question paper was come from another book they told me it is the question paper they have for today it also sent from sol of delhi university. I had a trouble with examination center but by forcely i gave a exam but my result will be come fail. i don't know what i have to do now. Please tell me anyone who have any idea about this.

File a Complaint