Sony Ericsson W700i — battery not charging

I purchased SONY ERICSSON MOBLILE PHONE w700i in OCT 2006 FROM bIG BAZAR GURGAON
tHE BATTERY OF THE PHONE IS NOT CHARGING
sO EITHER PHONE CHARGER IS NOT WORKING OR MAY BE PHONE BATTERY IS NOT WORKING
jUST LET ME KNOW SONY ERICSSON SERVICE CENTRES IN AMBALA , SINCE I M STAYING THERE
aLSO LET ME KNOW ABOUT SONY ERICSSON SERVICE CENTRES IN NEARBY PLACES INCASE THERE ARE NONE IN AMBALA

Comments

sonyericsson — My phone is not charging

My phone is not charging. whenever i connect the charger its starts as charging but not getting charged. i request you to take action.
I purchased in sonyericsson w700i mobile on 10 jan 2007 in kodambakkam poorviga mobile world that mobile is ok but my mobile good condition only one yrs next yrs coming only one problem charging STAND by not working i go to all service centers my mobile standby problem not solved and no response me one time i go to vadapalani sonyericsson service center to service my mobile that person hold my mobile 10days 11th day i call to service centere ur mobile ready not possible WAT A GOOD service centere SONYERICSSON my mobile problem clear possible or not possible reply me my email id & my mobile no.[protected] note(CHARGER BOARD IC NOT WORKING & blue tooth not working) this ic replace possible?

Sony Ericsson — battery charging

I had purchased a sony ericsson zylo. The speaker stopped working. The set was given for repairs to Aditya Enterprises. The set was repaired but the mobile started giving charging problems or rather not getting charged. The mobile was given again for repairs to Aditya Enterprises but the problem was not fixed.

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Sony Ericsson W700i - battery not charging