Sony Ericsson K550i — Defective cell phone

jastej
I bought sony ericsson k550i cell on[protected]. After buying it give me some problems, and i ignore them, i think i don't know to operate this k550i. Now the cell give me trouble. When i charge my cell, i observe that its battery getting hot and it show wrong readings. Then i put it in service centre in ludhiana. At first they told me there is software problem, and now they told the its battery is defective and sent to replacement. And you will get your cell on 06 sep. I buy this cell from my pocket money. Now i don't want to that cell. Beware and do not buy this faulty phone!

Comments

Sony Ericsson K550i — games are not installed

I have Sony ericsson k550i. Unfortunately i have deleted default system data. so the games are not installed in to my system. so plz advise me what to do?

hope ur best results

Sony Ericsson — sony ericsson k550i

lost my sony ericsson mobile last week. Please let me know to block the mobile using IMEI number. I stay in NEW DELHI .
EMI NO. [protected]
MODEL NO. K550i
hi sir i have w910i thats display is not working how do i know thats problem how can i solved that

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Sony Ericsson K550i - Defective cell phone