Sony VAIO E - Series Vpcea46fg — MANUFACTURING DEFECT

Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Rahul KanKan
I have purchased Sony Laptop (E Series VPCEA46FG) in July 2011. I am having problem in my USB port after purchasing the Laptop i have visited Sony Service center twice. They have replaced my USB port twice but still they are unable to rectify my problem.

Please let me know how can I replace by Manufacturing defected Laptop from Sony.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Comments

Our service team is already working on your case. They will be in touch with you shortly with the latest update on your case. For further communication on this issue, please call us at[protected].
This is a third party forum and will not help you find resolution in any way.

Sony India Team
Thank you very much for responding to my complaint.

I understand your concern, but no customer wants to approach a third party forum lest he has any option left.

Best Regards

Rahul

Hope your concerns have been resolved now and you are not facing any more problems with the laptop. For communication in future, please call us at[protected] or write to us at sonyindia.[protected]@ap.sony.com

Sony India Team
hey i want 2 confirm abt the manufacturing defect of hinz
as they r too lose
n when asked by care centre they said its the manufacturing defect in all the laptops of the same series

E SERIES VPCEA46FG...
My concern is not resolved any way hope to see u in consumer court now

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Sony VAIO E - Series Vpcea46fg - MANUFACTURING DEFECT