[Resolved]  State Bank of India — Clerical exam date

Comments

SIR, Mera SBI clerical exam ka call letter nahi aaya hai.so please send me call letter in SBI clerical exam.
I have rceived two call letter Roll No. [protected]
Reg.No.773725, Ex.Date:06.07.2008, (9.15A.M)
Roll No.[protected] Reg.No:5093120 Ex.Date:13.07.2008. (9.15A.M) Further, in our gmail Id it is found that Roll No.515545, Reg.No.[protected] ex.Date 06.07.2008 (1.45P.M) .
Therefore, please clarify on which date shall I appear the exam, and please inform.
My Registration ID is 1511615 and Password is Lpb1g3z4

SBI — clerical job exam

sir, mera SBI clerical job exam ka call letter nahi aaya hai .so please send me call letter in SBI clerk exam.
please tell me a date of exam of clerical post
1March, 2009 clerical exjam callater kab ayega. Please send me email.

Sunil kumar
jnjkf
I have not recieved my admit card please send it immediatly on my E-mail id. my registration ID-1082039
thaking you
to
thesbi bank i beg to say thatmy admitted card is not submitted
there for my admitted card send u
hi, i am rupali, i am passed with 53% marks & appered for ICWAI (India cost and work account of india) examso please recomend me any recruitment apportunity as per my qualification. please reply me as soon as posibl...
please tell me date of exam of clerical post.
i want to job in SBI
how i can get it
Dear Sir, I want to know nov.clericalexam date and when i get admidcard.could you plz.E.male me sir.
dear sir,

kindly confirm the date when we will be in possesion of call letter for the clericla Exam to be held on 08 & 15 Nov 09. on which basis exam date will be allotted.
where the exam will b held in Kolkata, i have registered myself and even paid the registration amount.
But i didn't get any letter dat will provide me the address of exam center and my seat number.
Do you know anything about this. so dat i can't find a way..
I will b kind if you tell me procedures.

Thanx..
Panchali.
mera sbi exam call letter nahi aaya hai
Dear Sir/ Madam,                    Please tell me date of exam of clerical post.

mera SBI clerical exam ka call letter nahi aaya hai. So please send me call letter in SBI clerical exam.
Mera SBI clerical exam ka call letter nahi aaya hai. So please send me call letter in SBI clerical exam.

State Bank of India [SBI] Phone