[Resolved]  Tata AIG Life Mahalife Gold (110n029v01) — surrender of Policy

I want to surrender the Policy due to my child education. Kindly feedback if I surrendered the Policy how much money I can get from the Policy.

surrender of Policy
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:04:46
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

THIS IS VERY URGENT FOR YOUR GOOD WILL.
YOUR COMPANY ABSOLUTELY CHIT FUND COMPANY. AT THE TIME OF COMMENCE OF POLICY THE AGENCY CONVENE THE POLICY HOLDER TOTALLY WRONG AND LIE STATEMENT. SO I WANT TO SURRENDER THE POLICY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. KINDLY SEND THE QUOTATION FOR SURRENDER VALUE OF THE POLICY THROUGH THE MAIL [protected]@ymail.com OR THE PHONE NO [protected]. MY POLICY NO C[protected] POLICY & DATE: 2010/06/30 THIS IS VERY URGENT FOR YOUR GOOD WILL.

Tata AIA Life Phone
    Tata AIA Life Address
    14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013