[Resolved]  Tata Steel Rights Issue — Non allotment of right shares and the refund order

I applied for 30 CCPS and 6 equity shares against my holding of 27 equity shares. But till date I have not been alloted my equity shares and the refund order for Rs.100/-.

Against my application for above shares, I paid Rs.3000/- (30 nos.) towards CCPS and Rs.1800/- towards equity shares(6 nos.) -Paid vide PNB cheque no. 435453 and 435454 respectively.

I have receivd the allotment letter and got the credit for 29 CCPS to my demat account with my DP (Geojit Securities ltd) but equity shares are not yet credited.

I had sent my complaint and following up for more than 2 months now from my said mail regarding the above and scan copy of application, banks statement and allotement letter sent to you.But till date I have not got any response.

I once again request you to allot me equity shares and refund of Rs. 100/- agst CCPS.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Tata Steel rights issue — Non issue of rights equity shares and CCPS

I had applied for 40 equity shares and 180 CCPS of Tata Steel in December 2007 and till date haven't recived them in my d-mat account. My DP ID is IN301436 and client ID 10278556. This application was made on plain paper and was deposited with HDFC Bank Jalandhar. Two cheques for Rs 12000 and 18000 payable on ICICI Bank Jalandhar were given to them against this issue. HDFC Bank confirms having sent this application to you. My bankers also confirm encashment of the cheques.Have sent registered mail to your office almost a month back along with numerous e-mails to Ms Awani but have not got any response. Would like you to look into this matter at the earliest failing which I'll have to resort to filing a complaint with SEBI

tata share — non-payment

SIR,
Reference is made to your latter no.CT[protected]/SPK dated 18/05/2007 & CT[protected]/AMU dated 29/09/2006.

After receipt of your above quoted letter, no correspondence/ information/ payorder has been received till date. A long waiting of your reply on the above said pay order making your customer to feel too uneasy to wait any more.

Kindly inview of the request issue the pay the order against the unit TATA STEEL as the details given below:-
Folio No. : SBS1402866
Name : Moon Moon Kumari D/O Mr Jagdishwar Pandey

Thanking You
I have applied for 70 shares as fully paid @ Rs 510/- as fully paid for TATA STEEL RIGHT ISSUE, 28th Feb, 2018 being the last date of closing of right issue, vide ICICI CHEQUE NO.93568 but i have been informed insufficient funds available, But fund balance was there in my SB Account in ICICI BANK. KINDLY HELP

Tata Steel Phone