[Resolved]  Thane Passport Office — Passport Not Received

Hello Sir/Madam,

My Name is Pratap Hanumant Bhandari. I had applied for Passport on 10-09-09. Its been more than 2 months now & haven't receieved the passport yet. My Police Verification was also cleared on
13-09-09 from the Dombivli (Manpada) Police Station.

Please guide me regarding the same as I am in need of the Passport on an urgent basis. I am checking the website https://passport.gov.in on a daily basis, but it still shows Police Report not receieved. I have also checked with the local Police Station & they said they already dispatched the report to the Thane Commissioner Office and then they will forward it to the Thane Passport Office.

Please do the needful.

Hoping for your prompt response.

Thanks & Regards.

Pratap Bhandari

[May 08, 2014] Passport Office Thane customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

File reference numbers : L000335 N002045N003835N003836 submitted to Thane Passport office in the month of Feb/March 2008.

Almost a year now. Documents resubmitted more than 4 months back. Still no revert.

Thanks & Regards
Haresh Sangam
Mobile - [protected]
haresh.[protected]@ril.com
File Reference Number : THN-V[protected]
Passport Application Date :[protected]

Still I am requesting you to look into the matter or let me knnow what needs to be done to fasten the process.Otherwise it was just a renewal of my passport, dont understand why is it taking so long time.
Form filled up and submit on 26-Nov-2008,
Police inquiry done on 15-Mar-2009
Still waiting for passport.

Online status URL - Not getting information (display wrong ref no)
my passport not received pls sent my passport anil kumarpadhy.application date 23/12/2010
I valenie marie ann fernandes file no: n019633 had submitted the file on 27 th september police verificaton done on 1st week of november still not received the passport . may i know whom to approach for a cordial despath of passport.

valenie Fernandes
l
On 10 Jan. 2012, I had applied for my reissue and address change of my personal passport and was given a receipt bearing No THN 1928721 and file no O000166. I am working in a govt. sector and all papers(NOC) from my dept. along with affidivt was submitted. I too had personally met the . passport officer who assured me delivery within seven days. Till today there is no trace of my passport. On line status is same what it was 45 days ago. Can any one help me in tracing out my passport.

Thane Passport office — not received the passport till now

we applied for the passport three month ago. but now when i check the passport satatus then it is showing that police enquiry is not completed.
my parents has to go for hajj and the last date for hajj form is 16 april. plzz help us.
z[protected]
z[protected]
respected sir,
i am taruna chokhani from nasik, sir i had applied for my daughters passport last 5 months back.her police enquiry is finished, and one month back i had received a call from your office that her passport was spoiled, i had done the courier of her snap.but still her passport has not come.please send as soon as possible.her file no is-thn z35150812.her name is nayan abhishek chokhani, and her birthday is[protected].please send as soon as possible.
thanking you